Sign in to follow this  
Dennis2

A knife addon?

I just wondering if it exsists any knife addon.

If so then where can i download it?

If you know any thing about that then plz mail me back!

I really want to know if it exsists!

tounge.gif

Yes it does exisit, It was just basicly the stroke weapon action added to an modle of a knife. Sorry I don't remember where I found it but It sucks so don't worry about looking for it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PROTOTYPE 001 @ Feb. 18 2003,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tounge.gif

Yes it does exisit, It was just basicly the stroke weapon action added to an modle of a knife.  Sorry I don't remember where I found it but It sucks so don't worry about looking for it.<span id='postcolor'>

I have seen the stroke action but I have never seen a knife addon and a knife weilding animation to be used along with it.

It does existe but it whas in the time OFP 1.30 was here os it al most 1/2 years a go and all the old addons where lost but i remember some 1 made a Hand gun to i gues Black Baron was it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (waffendennis @ Feb. 19 2003,08:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i remember some 1 made a Hand gun to i gues Black Baron was it.<span id='postcolor'>

That was Black Baron's Stoneman 9mm pistol.

Why bother with knives when you can have....

THIS!

drill2.jpg

Drill addon by Kegetys  biggrin.gif

I put this question on the OFPEC forum a while ago, and someone gave me the site for @war - apparently its on there and called something like ASD pack, but it doesnt seem to work sad.gif maybe its just my computer though.

Crippler