SkaceKachna

[SP/COOP] Random Infantry Skirmish

Hi, I just wanted to present a mission I've been working on for quite a while now but never got around to posting it here.

Basic description

Random infantry skirmish on a random place on the map, you can choose any faction, any weapon and any vehicle and just start fighting.

The battles are fast, fierce and fun. The mission purpose is to have some quick arcade fun with whatever faction mod you have.

Main features

• Fast-paced, dynamically generated firefight with infantry and land/air vehicles
  • Compatible with any mod that has proper units definitions
  • Fully customizable, set your own rules, select your gear, pick a location, pick factions
  • 3 game modes: Push, King of the Hill and Team Deathmatch
  • Supports Singleplayer and COOP (up to 8 players)
  • Supports 30 worlds!

Game modes

• Push - attack and capture sequence of points, one after another while defenders put fierce resistance
  • King of the Hill - team that has more units in a specified area gets points over time, the team that reaches the point limit first wins
  • Team Deathmatch - get points for killing enemy units, the team that reaches the point limit first wins

Workshop collection link

(contains missions for all 30 worlds)

The mission is fully open source, you can find the sources on GitHub:
https://github.com/SkaceKamen/random-infantry-skirmish/

(feel free to use any code found there for any purpose)

001-thumbnail.jpg 002-thumbnail.jpg 003-thumbnail.jpg

007-thumbnail.jpg 008-thumbnail.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

hey i played some of this on Tanoa.

very cool setup, cleared the town then went around a corner and enemy on static HMG was waiting.

looks good and no bugs

These RIS's are my absolute favourite go-to single player scenarios. Man I love em!

Any chance you could do an infantry version for Reforger? I would kiss the ground you walk on 😄