WGP

Armaholic, Armed Assault & Others - A2&A2OA - Files/Addons - Not-sorted

Hi! @WGP i am receiving this error in both links, in the Armed Assault link and in the ArmA2 link

Qh9bUDJ.jpg

Regards

"the link you are trying to access is no longer available. this could be due to following reasons :

*The folder has been removed as it violated our terms of service.

*Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist. 

*the folder link has been disabled by the user. "

MEGA doesn't let me in 😢 

O.k. link back on.

I had to go through and check some things, mainly because I have uploaded these in blocks and not really taken a great deal of notice of what is what.

A couple I put up, I was asked to take down, so have done that and checked the rest with the limited time I have.

Anyone seeing anything they feel should not be up in the archive can mention it here or indeed email me if you have the wgp email address.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

hi @WGP from here I keep getting the message that it is not available.

cheers

Link back in OP. :)

• Like 1

On 7/4/2022 at 3:58 PM, WGP said:

Link back in OP. :)

Cheers man. :)

Hello! Does anyone have a patch for CWR 2 for version 1.7, otherwise I downloaded this add-on, but I get a notification that some files are missing, and it is not possible to download this patch from the official site of this mod due to the fact that link to this patch is expired. I will be immensely grateful!

what patch are you talking about? There is no patch for CWR2 v1.7, if you downloaded the complete v1.7, you don't need anything else, and there is no patch.

This is the web: http://cwr2.arma2.fr/cwr2-v17/

if you downloaded everything from there, you don't need anything else, and if by patch you mean the google drive link, there never was any patch there, @W0lle already explained it once, he created that to put future fixes there, which never happened.

There was a hotfix for CWR2 v1.7 which to my shame was only available on a*holic with no local copy. That's what happen when you just wanna run away from everything. Yet, I blame Foxhound for that.😐

However, no serious problems were fixed. If I remember correctly, just minor issues related to the KGB extension were fixed.

13 minutes ago, simon hvid greve said:

it seems that the mega archieve has been removed 😞

It hasn't been removed, WGP is simply working on it to make it better. He said to wait till September

11 minutes ago, MarineRecon191 said:

It hasn't been removed, WGP is simply working on it to make it better. He said to wait till September

so it's just down till it's finished?

14 hours ago, simon hvid greve said:

Pretty much

On 8/15/2022 at 12:28 AM, simon hvid greve said:

No, it will be back again next week sometime according to their yt vid on the archive.

Just a note, we are removing the link to our very popular public WGP mod/addon/script/content archive. This will be done on the 30th of November 2022, so please download as much as you want from there prior to this.

There is around 1570 items in the public archive and around 1920 items on the private wgp/kai version. We will still host both archives, they will not disappear so just keep an eye on our yt channel for further news. We keep adding content to these archives, but this has slowed down considerably over the past few months.

KAI users mostly know they can access the wgp/kai current version of the archive from their usual place.

Access to the wgp arma archive that is public, is to be removed for the foreseeable future.

Ty

Whose have two such addons. PCDF-Special Forces (sakai) western version of the Chernorusian special forces and CDF National Police Commandos (SUD) (laertes)?

20 hours ago, iSerg said:

Whose have two such addons. PCDF-Special Forces (sakai) western version of the Chernorusian special forces and CDF National Police Commandos (SUD) (laertes)?

Ask here

the mods are: PCDF - Special Forces by Sakai and Chernarus National Police Commandos (SDU) by Laertes

I have a harddrive with a mish mash of vehicle,weapon,maps,units mods probably around 200 to 300 gb worth of A3 and a few A2 mods that i have collected over the years both from Armaholic and SteamWorkshop so im planning to share these in the future if get somewhere to upload or send them to so they can be archived but for now its on an external hardrive as i dont afford to upload to any cloud websites atm

i decided to post this here as i came across this thread and i assume this threads purpose is sharing intel on arma mods being archived for future generations?