WGP

Armaholic, Armed Assault & Others - A2&A2OA - Files/Addons - Not-sorted

30 minutes ago, Killerman29 said:

do you have anzac sea mod? i cant find it anywhere

edit: when i open the CWR2 file says its damaged

I'll upload it again, see if it works out. I tried, and yes it wouldn't open, probably something I've done, so hopefully next one will work.

Anzac sea mod.. hmm. We have Anzac, I know for sure, can't remember seeing another anzac one, but I'll have a look tomorrow.

Edit: had a quick look, there is a anzac_sea.pbo in the anzac mod, is that what your thinking of ?

Maybe someone can help me here. There are a number of these CWR files we have. How large would we expect the full CWR2 mod to be (not zipped) ?

I think I have one that might be complete with terrains etc, but having never played CWR2 I'm not sure what size the mod would have been, gives me a clearer picture when looking through.

1 hour ago, WGP said:

Maybe someone can help me here. There are a number of these CWR files we have. How large would we expect the full CWR2 mod to be (not zipped) ?

I think I have one that might be complete with terrains etc, but having never played CWR2 I'm not sure what size the mod would have been, gives me a clearer picture when looking through.

i have CWR2 but only with winter terrains, is almost 10 gb, with all units and maps maybe around 20gb?

1 hour ago, WGP said:

I'll upload it again, see if it works out. I tried, and yes it wouldn't open, probably something I've done, so hopefully next one will work.

Anzac sea mod.. hmm. We have Anzac, I know for sure, can't remember seeing another anzac one, but I'll have a look tomorrow.

Edit: had a quick look, there is a anzac_sea.pbo in the anzac mod, is that what your thinking of ?

yes, i think

33 minutes ago, Killerman29 said:

i have CWR2 but only with winter terrains, is almost 10 gb, with all units and maps maybe around 20gb?

yes, i think

Yeah there is a lot of CWR2, I just uploaded another which was around 9gb unpacked 6gb'ish zipped.

There are a number of CWR2 folders, some will be updates probably, others added bits. It could be a case of you getting it all and trying to sort out what is what to get the whole thing working. Unless of course bidentify have it.

Anzac will go up tomorrow (I think).

• Like 1

CWR² Mod is:
Main Mod, no Expansions: ~8.7 GB
All Expansions together: ~3.2 GB
Winter Expansion: ~1.7 GB
Bonus Terrains: ~700 MB

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, W0lle said:

CWR² Mod is:
Main Mod, no Expansions: ~8.7 GB
All Expansions together: ~3.2 GB
Winter Expansion: ~1.7 GB
Bonus Terrains: ~700 MB

Very helpful thanks. 🙂

Started to get to some units/factions now so a few of those went up today. Kinda random what I'm coming across, some I know I can't list.

• Like 2

dou you have Daveygary1979 rangers? all the links i have found are down sadly

is this the mod you are looking for?

eJAP6W2.jpg

http://web.archive.org/web/20190908214108/http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14295

Here is:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zcdwcj67eseor22/Rangers_beta5.7z/file

sorry, the file was in private mode, error on my part, sorry, now it is enabled for download.

@WGPsorry, we don't want to spam the thread

@Killerman29 that's great, glad you got it. Cheers @dalber24

It isn't on the hdd I'm doing at the moment, there are a few ranger units but not from that name. However there is another addon that requires that ranger 1979 one, its called 'RangerDeltaForce' by 'lao Fei Mao'. If you need that I can slip it in with the workload going up.

18 minutes ago, Killerman29 said:

I didn't realize that armed assault info is back! :yay:

Yeah, my malwarebytes warns me off from going into it, so I am staying away.

@WGP thanks for doing the storage of mods for arma 2. It's great to have access to all this. Mind you takes a little time to go down the list. 😉

• Thanks 1

Not to long ago i installed Arma 2 CO and on my ~100 dvd's i have allmost all campaigns for Arma 2 CO from Armaholic (with needed addons): Seal Team Six series, Zipper5, Azcoder or Wiki's campaigns etc etc. My campaigns and mission packs.

I also have all campaigns/mission packs for Cold War Rearmed 2.

Im a single player guy and dont know if after all those years people are still interested in campaigns for SP? Or now searching in most cases units/vehicles/mods/islands for MP if they are still playing online.

Dont know if it worth to check all those dvd's, pack this stuff on some hosting like MEGA.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tom3kb said:

Im a single player guy and dont know if after all those years people are still interested in campaigns for SP?

I sign up as interested, I have campaigns but I lack many to have them all, so you want to share them, at least me, I assure you that I will receive them with great pleasure because I also play a lot of SP for some years.

On 4/25/2022 at 1:20 PM, tom3kb said:

Not to long ago i installed Arma 2 CO and on my ~100 dvd's i have allmost all campaigns for Arma 2 CO from Armaholic (with needed addons): Seal Team Six series, Zipper5, Azcoder or Wiki's campaigns etc etc. My campaigns and mission packs.

Im a single player guy and dont know if after all those years people are still interested in campaigns for SP? Or now searching in most cases units/vehicles/mods/islands for MP if they are still playing online.

Dont know if it worth to check all those dvd's, pack this stuff on some hosting like MEGA.

Yes, I think anything arma series related is worth protecting (especially arma 2/oa + dlc's). We don't really have any user made mission/campaigns other than those supplied with the content we have put up. 

So yep, well worth hosting somewhere if you can.

I have opened another hdd and this contains quite a few unopened dl's from various places concerning the series.

There are 947 unopened dl's concerning arma 2/oa/arma/dlc's. I am starting to put these up, however there may be doubles or alternate versions of other content I have up here. If you see doubles (that are not other versions), please let me know and I can take those doubles down.

I really don't have the time to sort through, so I just thought I would start putting these up.

This will obviously take some time.

• Like 2

Copperfield SAC said: on steam

Wow, I tried to see that website before but it keeps giving me 403-Forbidden error, I figured it was because my VPN on.

don't be so paranoid:smileee: disable your vpn

Edited by dalber24
misspelled

@WGP  these are A3 files:

all-in-one-single-player-project-version-1.1.2.zip

Alaska-2035-version-0.7.7z

altiplano-version-1.0.7z
101st-airborne-wwii-version-1.00.7z
15th-airborne-pla-multicam-version-1.01.7z
3den-starter-island-version-1.0.7z
@A3MP-AP-v11.rar

Regards.-

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dalber24 said:

@WGP  these are A3 files:

all-in-one-single-player-project-version-1.1.2.zip

Alaska-2035-version-0.7.7z

altiplano-version-1.0.7z
101st-airborne-wwii-version-1.00.7z
15th-airborne-pla-multicam-version-1.01.7z
3den-starter-island-version-1.0.7z
@A3MP-AP-v11.rar

Regards.-

I appreciate you telling me @dalber.

I made a note on the file that they are arma3. I'll leave them up there, possibly be some more, seems like this batch is mixed up a little.

Thanks.

On 4/25/2022 at 7:20 AM, tom3kb said:

i am also interested

Arma 3 mods slipping in a little wgp in this batch, though your right to leave them there. Don't bother to highlight them, anyone that dl's them will soon find out.

Great job.