CN_Lurker_1011

How to add Advanced Helicopter Flight Model to helicopter

I tried to import a new helicopter to ARMA3, everyting is fine, but i cant enable the Advanced Flight Model to my helicopter, nothing changed after i switch to the Advanced Flight Model in game option, only the UI of AHFM.

all  the config is copied from vanilla helicopter's PBO

I think, the advanced flight model should be enabled in the server's settings.

I think, it is a global server's setting which can not be changed per each separate vehicle in the game.

I am not a developer of this game, though, so I might be wrong. If I am wrong, please, correct me.

On 3/29/2022 at 9:59 PM, Waldemar 337 said:

I think, the advanced flight model should be enabled in the server's settings.

I think, it is a global server's setting which can not be changed per each separate vehicle in the game.

I am not a developer of this game, though, so I might be wrong. If I am wrong, please, correct me.

i found the reason, the RTDconfig file must be named as RTD_[your pbo name].xml, and packed together with your config.bin(packed in one same folder),

dont forget to add *.xml in the List of files to copy directly in Addon Builder option

you cant just copy all class RotorLibHelicopterProperties from other heli.

but after i resolved this issue, i encountered a new issue( VME PLA MOD of hcpookie also encounter it ), the wheels of helicopter sink below the ground after enable Advanced Helicopter Flight Model, (the physX collision is missing),

i try to write class wheels to add wheels collision using memory points just like land vehicle, but nothing changed