Sign in to follow this  
Stalker z Czarnobyla

Found a new bug.

So,

I tried to visit Krasnograd centre for some looting, but every time before showing the location it crashed the game. When visited other locations available with lvl 3 watchtower it was all fine.

"In the latest version of the game, there are quite a few bugs that need to be addressed. I want to highlight the most important ones that should be fixed:

1) Location crashes: Starting from the 3rd level of the observation tower, when transitioning to a raid in certain locations, the game crashes for everyone, regardless of the device. This issue persists until the 6th level of the observation tower. However, the lower-level locations do not have this problem.

2) Backstabbing: There is a widespread bug concerning how most enemies react when attacked from behind. Regular attacks to their back do not trigger any response from most zombie bandits, except for the new military ones introduced in version 1.3.0. They react appropriately.

3) Duplication glitch: Duping is a popular topic among players who are reluctant to gather 4,000 materials for a single building upgrade. To accumulate such a large amount of materials, players repeatedly visit specific locations where there is a higher chance of finding more resources than in other places. This becomes a problem as players end up going to the same location hundreds of times, resulting in monotony on their screens. There is no feature that can diversify or expedite the gathering process. As a result, players find it easier to exploit glitches to duplicate items, turning one piece of duct tape into 10 or more identical items in their inventory. You can find many videos about this on YouTube.

4) Online mode: I believe you understand that the online mode in the game is quite fragile and requires optimization. It should allow players to play online without any issues, just like in solo mode. Apart from the unstable frame rate, which can lead to one player killing another due to a delayed loading caused by a poor connection, there is also a significant presence of cheaters that need to be dealt with."

Please note that translations may vary depending on the context, and it's important to consider proofreading and editing for accurate and polished content.

I would like to add about the game bugs related to player accounts. There is a considerable number of players who simply cannot log into the game due to errors. This also applies to the use of certain characters. For example, these characters cannot be used when trying to store or retrieve items from the inventory, simply viewing the inventory, or going on a raid with them. After performing any of these actions, the game crashes due to some unknown error.