sleep 218;
		lapTop1_alive = true;
		}else{

lapTop1_alive = false;

};		
};
};

i tried adding
lpF1 = true; under sleep 218;  but i couldn't hear a difference and my file stopped looping properly, but it dose loop properly without the bit i added trying to turn the filter on for that sound.

Also
Dose anyone know if the wind effects sounds in the game ?.

It's already applied to your sounds. It defines the low pass applied to sounds at distance. 

It's also already in the configs, you don't need to do this unless you want to change the filter. 

If that's what you want to do, you need to make a soundset config for the sounds you want to apply the custom filter to. From the Biki:

Distance Frequency Attenuation

Every sound in the game is attenuated by a frequency Low Pass Filter, the frequency cutoff changes with distance.

Default filter is configured in CfgSoundGlobals, however it is possible to define a custom distance attenuation filter for each SoundSet using parameter distanceFilter.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Sound:_cfgSoundSets

Thanks Harzach yeah i been wanting to try and make it so you can only hear the bass in the distance and the closer you get the more top end comes through, so it could a find the illegal rave mission.
would be cool if the sound travelled with the wind and bounced of the hills to make it more confusing.

The simulation of dynamic wave-based sound propagation in games is still pretty far off, I think. Particularly in a "real-world" environment such as an Arma terrain. The few whitepapers I've seen/read on the subject are still focused on 2D simulations.