gyou_san

Single player missions?

I am new to ARMA and I would like to play single player missions, especially missions in the Middle East or Saharan Africa, also some missions that are located in jungle terrain.

Help me and give me interesting missions please.

I can help with the getting part:

In general you wanna use the Steam Workshop, it's the primary source for 'Arma 3' mod content, but there are some here too.

• In the Workshop you can filter the mods according to a fairly long list of specs, but I need to warn that the keywording in there seriously sucks cuz way too many modders are extremely lazy about it, so you're absolutely bound to miss a lotta good stuff.

In 'Arma 3', Tanoa is a jungle map (part of the Apex DLC) and then there are the Vietnam war ones called Cam Lao Nam and Khe Sanh (both part of the S.O.G. Prairie Fire DLC).

• Having played quite a bit of Tanoa, I know to warn
    Spoiler

it's an extremely hard map when you go into the thick jungle, even thermal goggles/scopes won't save you cuz the AI is a big cheater for some reason.

but it's only like 40% of jungle, going by memory.

• I haven't tried the Khe Sanh yet, but the Cam Lao Nam is 98% pure, very thick jungle, the real Vietnam feel.

Spoiler

I wouldn't say it's as hard as Tanoa, though, cuz the AI doesn't seem able to cheat nearly as much, so you've a fighting chance.

• Like 1