marchiemike

Server issue after Arma 3 2.08 update

Hi,

just wondering if is there anyone that is also having problems with their server after the Arma 3 2.08 update?

Most of my mission files such as HNM and several zues curated mission file makes the server restart everytime players joins in. 

How would I know what is causing it? If its a MOD or the server? and which mod?

cheers,

Could you share the RPT of your server?  

14 hours ago, marchiemike said:

Hi,

just wondering if is there anyone that is also having problems with their server after the Arma 3 2.08 update?

Most of my mission files such as HNM and several zues curated mission file makes the server restart everytime players joins in. 

How would I know what is causing it? If its a MOD or the server? and which mod?

cheers,

I've had this same problem with my epoch server. I removed all my mods except for epoch and have been adding them back in one by one.

Maybe a battleye issue?

RPT

Edit: Getting some help from an Epoch Dev. He suggested that my server may be running on 32-bit (which it was) and change to 64 (which I have)...Tesing it now.

Changing my server to run 64-bit seems to have solved my problem.

Similar problems on Dedicated server, 90% of missions that previously worked (up to last week) now cause players to lose connection after about 3 or 4 minutes in, the server is not crashing but all players lose connection at the same time? Is it a DLC problem?

Server already 64 bit.

49 minutes ago, jgaz-uk said:

Similar problems on Dedicated server, 90% of missions that previously worked (up to last week) now cause players to lose connection after about 3 or 4 minutes in, the server is not crashing but all players lose connection at the same time? Is it a DLC problem?

Server already 64 bit.

Are you running 64-bit?

Edit: Oops sorry missed your 64 bit mention.

Maybe remove all the mods and see what happens.

Vanilla missions work, but DLC missions & missions with mods wont. Apperently Bis are are aware of problems & are looking into solving. A roll back to previous version would do for me!

12 hours ago, jgaz-uk said:

Apperently Bis are are aware of problems & are looking into solving. A roll back to previous version would do for me!

That's good news.

Hi All,

The problem got fixed after the recent Arma 3 update. 🙂