ChristianVoo

Server crashes after v2.08 update

Can anyone help us, please?
We have been playing successfully on our Windows server for months now.
But e few days ago, there was an update for Arma 3, and we have successfully updated the server to this latest version.
Since then, we can start the server application, we can connect to any MPmission, but when we move around or AI spawns in, the server app stops.

Mean while we have already unistalled the Arma 3 from the server, completely reinstalled it, and still we get the same problem.

Does anyone have the same issue?

Found the solution after 5 hours of searching :-)
We were using the 32 bit server, and just trying with the 64 bit did the trick.
Hope I can help someone else with the same problem.

We've been having the same issue, updated to 64bit and still crashes 

Same issue here. After the latest update Windows Arma 64-bit server crashes after team joins and starts mission. Tried with no mods and no dlc, but the result is same. In server browser screen, there is a red X mark before our server name, that wasn't there before this update.

... Is this why my dedicated server has been crashing? 

I can barely get it to get into a mission before it crashes. I thought I narrowed it down to an ALiVE Module (Close Quarters Battle) causing the issue, but after managing to play for an hour, shortly after combat was engaged the server crashed again with an "Out of Memory" glitch.

I tested this again after updating to the beta branch of the Arma 3 server and its still crashing with "The program has stopped responding"  instead of the memory issue.

These are the latest notes (since Friday):

KNOWN ISSUES: 32-bit executables can CTD (Profiling branch has a fix, but we do recommend to switch to 64-bit whenever possible)

Switching to 64-bit fixed it for us. If you can't switch, try using profiling branch.