Sign in to follow this  

Problems with countside.

In comref it says:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

side countSide array

Operand types:

side: Side

array: Array

Type of returned value:

Number

Description:

Check how many vehicle belong to given side.

Example:

west coundSide list triggerOne

<span id='postcolor'>

But when i try this command it counts both persons and wehicles inside my trigger. How do i count Vehicles Only???

Can anybody sort this out for me???

Thanx:)

I don't have OFP handy at the moment, but I think that you can work it out by using countType.

"Tank" countType list triggerOne

I believe that you can use something generic like "Land" or even "Vehicle" instead of "Tank", but you'll have to try it out yourself. If not, make several commands for "Tank", "Car", "APC" and so forth. If there are vehicles of many sides inside the trigger area and you want only eastern units to count, you'll have to do a double check by defining the triggerOne as EAST and PRESENT and then eliminate all non-vehicles by using countType.

Here comes the part where SpitFire has to write the entire script... biggrin.gif sorry, I'm just in a funny mood. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Feb. 17 2003,20:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here comes the part where SpitFire has to write the entire script...  biggrin.gif   sorry, I'm just in a funny mood.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Not funny! crazy.gifwow.gifwink.gif

I would've, but as I said, I don't have OFP installed on this computer to test it... tounge.gif

It dident work with Land or Vehicle, but i've solved the problem With putting:

"BMP" CountType (list trigger) <1 AND "T80" CountType (list trigger) <1 AND "T72" CountType (list trigger) <1 in the comdition field of a trigger.

But thanx for the help:)

But I believe it works with APC, TANK, CAR and MOTORCYCLE. Covering every land vehicle as such. But then again, using T80 and T72 will ensure that they'll be East only smile.gif