Sign in to follow this  
iNeo

Lousy 'review' of ofp

But hey, atleast that CounterStrike forum was pretty interesting. This one here is VERY dry.

I liked that one thread about "What is the most twisted thing you can think of?"

The first response was "An asian guy with an afro singing country music"

The next one was "a cow eating out a pirana".

"Haha, LOL!! Some funny stuff.

Then there was that user called "Wiggly butt-butt monster".

Haha. What a funny name!

The moderators here must be glad they don't have to deal with people like that....

All of their post counts are in the high thousands too, thats really pathetic. They probably all post off topic things that don't have anything to do with anything like the one you just mentioned. smile.gif

Well, it looks like the mods let them run wild, and half the threads posted are bitching about the same mods lol

Heh... I just noticed another thing.

Moderators are as follows:

cliffe, Hellkeepa, y2dan, Ritchey007, Euro*Brew, Praetorian, ianskate, Lazarus, @li, Necros, rudesmurf, Inigo Montoya, St_George, scud, mutatedjellyfish, EnglishBob, Random, C8828451, Kayback_WANN, fjl, CheshrKitn, Syd, Darkhorse, ginsengavenger, [ubehagelig], Goose, ExHale, DaanO_o, d0nk3y, Angelslayer, Nephilim, Wudge, Nuclear Chicken, Paegus

I don't want to be bothered to count it. Someone else do it for me smile.gif

Harnu please note your edited post on page 8, any questions PM in the usual way smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am going to start back up on the reviews very soon.

<span id='postcolor'>

Christ! The end is nigh! I can't wait to see his review of Raven Shield.

'u can't use a knife.. wtf!! I was in a ctteam, and iused my knife allthe time!'

Here is a copy of my OFP Review i posted on the EB Games site for GOTY:

TimK(anskytim@yahoo.com) on 3/18/2003

THE BEST!!! NUFF SAID!!

This is simply the best Military Simulation Ever. The support is terrific and the Fan Base has made some impressive addons, campaigns and missions. Buy this game and then send me an e-mail and i will send you the custom missions i myself have made ;-]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ Mar. 25 2003,19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am going to start back up on the reviews very soon.

<span id='postcolor'>

Christ! The end is nigh! I can't wait to see his review of Raven Shield.

'u can't use a knife.. wtf!! I was in a ctteam, and iused my knife allthe time!'<span id='postcolor'>

Just because he's living in his own little fantasy world where he's a CT Operative, a Knight in Shining Armor, Ruler of an Empire, and a Jedi knight... its no reason to start knocking him.

Wait, what am I talking about, it's every reason to knock him. Anyone who prefers Counter-strike to OFP or in fact almost ANY first person shooter has a few screws loose somewhere.

I like Counter-Strike. It's great.

...when my brain is fried from reading OpFlash editing tutorials and I don't feel like thinking.

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ Mar. 25 2003,19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am going to start back up on the reviews very soon.

<span id='postcolor'>Christ! The end is nigh! I can't wait to see his review of Raven Shield.<span id='postcolor'>

Heaven forbid! wow.gifsad.gifwink.giftounge.gif

Here, I'll spare you the wait.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Well i got this new Tom Chancy's Racen Sheild and man let me tell you it is the worst game ever see i couldnt even okay it bcuz they put this stuff around the box and its klike pastic and stuff and i couldnt get it off and i was like WTF and i tried throwing it at the wall a frw timz but it woodnt come off and i was like OH MAN WFT so i had to melt it off with my lighter and the box caught on fire and there waz fumes and shit and i should SUE ROM CLANSY FOR MAKIN SUCH A DANJERIS GAME i mean WFT?@ and dont try to tell me how good it bis bcuz i WAS A NAVY SEIL FOR 15 YEARS AND I FOT IN VEEITMAN 15 YEARS AGO AND THIS GAME IS CRAP!<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

ROFL@PFC Mongoose

But there should be also something like:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">And then all my men stopped and I was all alone damit. They wouldn't move and yelled "warting for alpha", but I was the alpha-wolf (leader). And I stood wrigt in front of em but they didn't move. The AI is so stoopid and I dont have a knife to manage all by myself. And for a fps it is nearly impossible to play on that fps (i now my pc is a bit old). Goddamit there are no exploding heads and those freaking enemy dares to shoot back...... A pro is that there are also claymores, cause Delta Force had also claymores.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm, i like "not looking for grammar and spelling"-stuff, I should make it my favorite writing style.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Mar. 26 2003,12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's another site with "funny" reviews!!!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

holy shit not again

No, not again. Closing this thread. Antichrist, expect a postcount deduction for that.