TXOMurky

Vigor won't load cloud services

One minute I was minding my own business and loading back into my shelter it then kicked me out to my log in and when I tryed to log in it got stuck on the cloud services part every time and will not progress any further from there I've tryed hard reset I'm even gonna try reinstalling

Hello, we're sorry to hear about this. Re-installing might fix the issue, as well as checking your NAT type (make sure it's open). Feel free to let us know how it goes for you. 🍅

Ok my NAT type is strict but idk how to change that or if I even can or if it's always been like that

There are different methods on changing your NAT type, you'll have to search on how to do so as the method would be depending on your console 🙂 The NAT type should be changed to open, so that you can get into the game and play with other players. 🍅

My friends and my accounts are both doing this too. Are you sure there isn’t a server issue? Both back in now.

This has nothing to do with NAT.  I have been experiencing the same issue tonight.  All of my friends are able to login.  I am using Xbox Series X and this is the first time it's happened. The error message is "Error during communication with cloud service" and appears right before the point where I would load in.  I also tried signing into Vigor using the same Xbox and an alt account and was successful.  In addition, I am able to play all of my other games without any problems or errors.  Bohemia, you need to OWN this problem and figure it out ASAP!

• Like 1

Yeah I'm reinstalling the game each time because the Nat type thing didn't solve the issue

Since last night, I went to extract the map and mid extract my game froze. Every since that match froze on me, my game has not loaded properly but one lucky time. I have reinstalled the game twice. NAT type isn't the issue nor is my internet speeds. This is a Vigor/Bohemia issue.