Sign in to follow this  
SGTKOPP

What ever happen to the ch53

Developer Diary updated.

*puts on Tasmanian Devil Voice*

This is a cry for help... this.. this is a cry for hope. wink.gif

Please please if anybody can help me with these relating bugs...

-Determination of the center of the vehicle, which determines where the scripts work and if they work.

- Handling of the chopper; biggest one of all.

If you can help, please drop me a PM and I'll contact you.

what is the status scorpio have you gotten any of the problems worked out yet crazy.gif

scorpio scorpio where outh thou scorpio

are we going to get an answer? crazy.gif

Hehe...Maybe putting on that Tasmanian Devil voice got him arrested by the evil Soviets biggrin.giftounge.gif

Hehe... wink.gif

Exam week, sorry. I've got somebody working on the bugs meanwhile though, and he's making rapid progress... smile.gif

After seeing those beautiful pics early on in this thread, I'm about to cry. And also seeing as how I'll be going to college in late 2004 I'm going to cry because I may never see Operation Flashpoint: 2. *gun cocks* Goodbye cruel world!

I hope your not serious there biggrin.gif , though I guess I can't blame you tounge.gif

Of course I'm kidding. If I killed myself, my computer would go to waste as something for my sister to play flash games on all day! No computer deserves such a fate...

I suggest you guys look at the updateddiary.

I'd like to hear thoughts from you guys about what I should do...

yes delete the walk around option and upload this helo into a zip file and send it ou tman crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Oh for GOD's sake remove that stupid Roadway LOD and let that bird free biggrin.gif

i said this in ur thread at ofp.info , but screw the walking , i never use that in the chinook . Just realease it and if people want to be able to move around you can always try to fix it and release a patch later on.

i´ve got to confess that i´m not a big fan of the roadway feature aswell. no question, its a great a engine enhancement, but there are still weak points in it. its just a matter of the current game engine thought.

so scorpio,

i´d suggest you whether release it completely w/o the roadway, or add it later on to the chopper.

noone really uses it and in multiplayer games, some pilots even dont get how to use it, or just fly around, as soon as you walk inside tounge.gif

Ahh well, vehicles in OFP wern't really meant to have roadways anyway...

I've "fixed" the downwash, and move it a bit far back so it ties in with the tilted rotor.

Release could be soon. smile.gif

like within the next 3 and a half hours soon? Oh yeah , also will you have demo missions with the add on?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ 18 Feb. 2003,11:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Plus I've started with Cpt.Moore on the MH-53J Pavelow III. We've got a model, and textures are being made. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

are you still working on this???

Yes, but it's going a bit slowly.

And yes, demo missions will hopefully be included.

We need to summon him!

For this we need something blue, something borrowed.. no wait.. this ain't a wedding confused.gif

i m very interested at these addon

i waaaaaaaaaaaaant it

tounge.gif