My missions required addons shows CBA joint rails as a requirement.

Does anyone know what this is? Im trying to remove it from the requirements so people who play the mission are not forced to use CBA mod..

Does your mission require any other mods?

ASDG Joint Rails was an early Arma 3 mod that sort of unified weapon accessories (scopes, grips, suppressors, etc) at the config level, so as to mitigate mod conflicts. I'm not describing it well, but that's the gist of it. This mod was absorbed into CBA as CBA_JR. Not sure why it would be a required addon in your mission unless maybe you were using other mods that had it as a requirement.

1 hour ago, Harzach said:

Does your mission require any other mods?

ASDG Joint Rails was an early Arma 3 mod that sort of unified weapon accessories (scopes, grips, suppressors, etc) at the config level, so as to mitigate mod conflicts. I'm not describing it well, but that's the gist of it. This mod was absorbed into CBA as CBA_JR. Not sure why it would be a required addon in your mission unless maybe you were using other mods that had it as a requirement.

Thanks Harzach, thats kind of what i found in my goolge search but i cant seem to remove it as a requirement, even if i manually delete it from the mission file it appears again as soon as i edit the mission with cba on. No there are no other required mods, i only added in CBA whilst creating the mission cause i like the CBA intel documents. I also use eden advanced which requires CBA but no required mods to play the mission... As far as i know CBA shouldn't be a requirement for playing the mission, only for editing if i use some of the other eden editor mods.. 

If you could share your mission.sqm (unbinarized and in a spoiler - or on a site like pastebin) that might give us some insight.

Also, a "clean" .rpt file. Run Arma, get the error, then close Arma. Here's how/where to find your .rpt:  https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files

I've been trying, but I can't manage to create a dependency.

14 hours ago, Harzach said:

If you could share your mission.sqm (unbinarized and in a spoiler - or on a site like pastebin) that might give us some insight.

Also, a "clean" .rpt file. Run Arma, get the error, then close Arma. Here's how/where to find your .rpt:  https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files

I've been trying, but I can't manage to create a dependency.

Dont worry, i dont think its worth the effort honestly 🙂 those who play the mission must just use CBA then... not the end of the world.

41 minutes ago, chrisbaker1981 said:

i dont think its worth the effort honestly

Some of us are just in it for the problem-solving 😉