neilkeini

Is it possible to turn on/off building form the command center?

When dust storm hits my energy goes to negative - that is my bad, I was a bit greedy.

However, my colony has 3 domes and a lot of building, it is so troublesome to pan around map and switch them off!

There is building tab in the command center menu, however there is no way to interact with cinema hd items in the list.

So what is the fastest and easiest way to find the most energy-consuming building and switch them off?

On 1/17/2022 at 7:51 PM, neilkeini said:

When dust storm hits my energy goes to negative - that is my bad, I was a bit greedy.

However, my colony has 3 domes and a lot of building, it is so troublesome to pan around map and switch them off!

There is building tab in the command center menu, however there is no way to interact with cinema hd items in the list.

So what is the fastest and easiest way to find the most energy-consuming building and switch them off?

Manual way is the fastest way, because it's also the only way.

Otherwise You can do this by CTRL click the off button to turn Off/On all of that type of building. So when the clock ticks to 0 Hours till storm pause the game and then hold CTRL and click the power off on all your MOXIES, Water vaporators, Shuttle Bays, and Solar Panels.a

What on earth are you guys on about?