Sign in to follow this  
sydsim

Looking for the KAI mod

As the title said.

I have seen the mod working recently and its pretty incredible, but I couldn't get details. Any help would be good.

Thank you.

As I understand it was a private project, so I doubt you'll find it, good luck with that.

• Like 1

Yes kai is a private mod designed for continuous wargaming.

WargamingPlus were the group that instigated kai so pm @wgp.

But don't get your hoped up.

On 1/22/2022 at 11:13 AM, britforce said:

Yes kai is a private mod designed for continuous wargaming.

WargamingPlus were the group that instigated kai so pm @wgp.

But don't get your hoped up.

Thanks !

How do I get in touch with this wgp ?

On 1/24/2022 at 3:22 PM, sydsim said:

Thanks !

How do I get in touch with this wgp ?

They're on here just look them up and pm.

BTW where did you see kai being played ?

10 hours ago, britforce said:

on youtube surely, where else could I see it... there are several videos going around there.

Edit:
I withdraw what I said, I was going to put one or two example videos but I didn't find any, some time ago there were several videos.
So I guess someone else has told him about KAI, or thinking in a conspiracy way is someone who was asking for KAI and never managed to get it and now he created a new user for that reason (?)😁

13 hours ago, dalber24 said:

on youtube surely, where else could I see it... there are several videos going around there.

Edit:
I withdraw what I said, I was going to put one or two example videos but I didn't find any, some time ago there were several videos.
So I guess someone else has told him about KAI, or thinking in a conspiracy way is someone who was asking for KAI and never managed to get it and now he created a new user for that reason (?)😁

Yeah there are very few videos about now.

Our group got it really through word of mouth via the wargaming network. We looked at the website they had up (2015'ish) and saw the 40+ videos they had on there, plus all the written information and we were hooked. Luckily we got in, mainly because we play that style of game.

I can't give any worthwhile info on the mod regards how to get it, because I don't think they are taking any more groups on. That is why I put him/her/them, direct to the right source.

There are a couple of old videos still knocking around from way back, but they're so out of date they're not worth bothering with.

Most of the videos are on the community board.

On 1/31/2022 at 2:20 PM, britforce said:

They're on here just look them up and pm.

Thks

PM'ed them.

I got to see around 100mins of a session and it was completely remarkable how good the ai were. Friend of a friend kind of thing. He couldn't tell me about the mod said he was just a group player and that they always use it.

I believe the ai are more or less autonomous (after the setup of course).

On 2/19/2022 at 1:15 PM, britforce said:

Good luck. 😉

Thanks @britforce I really can't thank you enough, I've said it on the com/board but I'll say it here to. Proper nice people to work with.

I am now in war-tac and play using kai, although I'm still learning the gameplay type, it's all I expected it would be and much, much more.

Thanks again, if it wasn't for this board I'd have been lost.