EO

Gorkas and Gear (WIP)

Since the Gorka uniforms have recently been converted to PBO on Development Branch, I plan on adding a few variations for variety. :rthumb:

• Like 10

While the gorkas are still tucked away on Dev Branch for the time being I'd appreciate some feedback regarding adding my own "branding" to some of the skins....

ybJr1UP.png

Cool, cheap or troublesome given the similarity to a well know waterproof membrane, a neat play on words and a decent name for the mod itself?.........EORE-TEX Gorkas.

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

I like it, the brand idea is really neat. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Personally I tend to prefer non-branded or "Armaverse-branded" items, but "EO Retex" is quite a great pun! Still, with Gorka being a Russian/Soviet invention, and you don't really see the originals with any brands, I'd vote for two versions - with the logo for "modern" scenarios, and without for 1980s pre-hard-bass style.

BTW: are you going to keep the Gorkas increased armor?

• Like 1

Cheers for the feedback.🙂

I think I’ll make two variants, best of both worlds.

Regarding armor values, maybe keep the original values for the non-branded variants and slightly lower values for the branded variants?

• Like 4

Russian gorka - rather impregnated cotton than gore-tex. But overall it looks very cool 👍.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2022 at 1:36 PM, EO said:

Regarding armor values, maybe keep the original values for the non-branded variants and slightly lower values for the branded variants?

That sounds like a great solution! Civilians can have fancy lifestyle branding :P while military prefers anonymity and trusty plate carrier hidden under the warm gorka!

• Like 1

oBAGNDv.jpg

1VXiW3k.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ucu9Mce.jpg

Ngwx4wj.jpg

tRhPYym.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think each of the camo patterns I've previewed so far will come in 3 variations, this is the woodland camo that was introduced with Contact....

04uwsiA.jpg

pXvYO20.jpg

• Like 2

CHDKZ... 

eZKqYyW.jpg

d6RqsIp.jpg

• Like 3

Given the platform update (2.08) has moved to RC, this pack will be released in a week or so, It will give me time to focus on adding a few more gear assets (beanies, boonies and maybe a few backpacks) to tie in with the gorkas.

SiWGtqO.jpg

J4HzilD.jpg

SImzEhF.jpg

• Like 4

A small selection of retextured beanies configured without headsets.

EQUubX0.jpg

fGASu1C.jpg

O5YJOgV.jpg

3aJDAxE.jpg

ne2oFsv.jpg

6vFqpRF.jpg

467kfKK.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1