Author: Sulon480
Version: 1.0

ChangeLog: 1.0 (current)

Operation Fikoj is a simple campaign taking place on Malden. The plot is simple; As a Soviet soldier you most lead your men in 12 various missions and slowly take control of the island. Fun fact: I'm not a pro, just an OFP fan, been making missions for a few years but only for myself. My friend persuaded me to make a full campaign from several missions, so here it is. As I said earlier it's not comparable to the official campaigns for example (no fancy cutscenes) let's just say, that I just binded some missions together in chronological order. 

Features: 12 missions with briefings which connect to each other. Hope you'll have fun playing it! 😉

Known Bugs: no

Required Addons: -none

link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iyIiorHi54k5-os1YfEtrgg_5xT0xQlB/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks Sulon for creating new content for this great game ! 👍👍

I will play through the campaign in the next days.

I can then write some thoughts about the campaign here, if you want.

• Thanks 1

Thank you! Sure, let me know if there's a bug or something so I can correct it or make better ones in the future!

First of all, thanks for keeping this small community alive, Sulon480! I played the campaign last night and had a lot of fun. My only comment would be to increase the difficulty a little bit (for example, less support for the player), since all the missions were fairly easy. The one I liked the most was that where you have to capture Goisse and enemy soldiers are hidden in the buildings - a very fine touch! Excellent work and thanks again for your contribution. All the best!

• Thanks 1

Wow I'm so glad you liked it! Yeah about the difficulty; It was made for a friend of mine and he was new to this game, that's why it's that easy... :) I'll surely make more campaigns which will be much more challenging. Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot to me! :))