I struggling to find a way to make an AI play an ambient 3D sound, almost like the VC trackers from SOG PF. Using the AI's variable name would work but I would like it to apply to the class (rhsgref_tla_squadleader) instead of a single unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I have a few scripts that might help you.  You can play any in-game speech line in the native language of the unit using this script. 

The following does a lot more than what you ask for, but it uses JBOY Speak to say many different in-game sounds that are specific to different situations:

1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

I have a few scripts that might help you.  You can play any in-game speech line in the native language of the unit using this script. 

The following does a lot more than what you ask for, but it uses JBOY Speak to say many different in-game sounds that are specific to different situations:

These are amazing but not quite what I am looking for, I should have been more clear at first. I'm trying to make the AI use say3D with a custom sound when a player is within range. Having them fire a few signal shots would be cool too, but for now, I'm just focused on the 3D sound. Once again, these scripts are amazing and I'm definitely gonna use them in my ops!

• Like 1