Sign in to follow this  
zukov

a prayer for BI "ALL ASSET FROM PROJECT ARGO! in ARMA 3"

Like the post from BI site. about project argo. there are several beautiful assets in ARGO very useful for Arma 3 (all antennas, the satellite an so on). Please BI includes this assets in current game or at least give the possibility to use them like a mod for all.
Link 
https://incubator.bohemia.net/games/argo

Following serious consideration, lengthy debate and after we had limited our support of the game back in 2019, we've made the difficult decision to discontinue Argo for good. This happened primarily because of a lack of development resources that we needed to allocate elsewhere in our studio.

While the game is still featured in your Steam library, its servers have been shut down permanently, which means the game is no longer playable.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and the great memories you’ve given us over the years.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCSPkVNEc79wGLe2uoYAi

• Like 9

21 hours ago, zukov said:

Like the post from BI site. about project argo. there are several beautiful assets in ARGO very useful for Arma 3 (all antennas, the satellite an so on).

It can't be too far out of the realms of possibility. After all, they did add Malden to 'Arma 3' which I think was originally developed for Argo.

i hope that the radar dish (animated), the link mode stuff,  the animated poles flags and the satellite, will be in the game vanilla not in samples, even the CSAT helmets or the Sindykat mouth scarf and the modular helmet skin too! (it matches perfectly the olive version of the LDF carrier)in samples the camo of the Hunters and psd  to eliminate "flame " lettering. Would be awesome for the syndikat  faction! The link stuff are perfectly reusable for a endgame mode. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Yeah, it'd be cool to have that stuff. I remember POLPOX's mod that brought the Argo skins to Arma, it made me chuckle in a positive way.

1 hour ago, drebin052 said:

samples for vanilla content

Oh my, I'd love to get my hands on that...

698313E7E22218C6DAAD3F7D93B22FAE84578110

Yes, that's Marshall chassis with Rhino turret attached to it. Sadly scripted version sucks...

So? any news?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zukov said:

So? any news?

The old addage of "no news is good news" doesn't ring true in the Arma-verse...

Lets hope that when the current devs free themselves from a few priority fixes they can resume work on porting the useful Argo assets to Arma 3 just like Malden.

What happens when arma 4 comes with the new engine, will that be a end to porting things forward ?