Sign in to follow this  
delaware

Good sp missions/campaigns without too many addons

Hi,

Can anyone recommend some good SP missions that don't require huge (both in size and quantity) addons for 1.46? I'm on 24k dialup so it's a real pain to track down 5-10 large files and then set them up overnight, only to have half not go through by morning 'cause GetRight didn't get to 'em quick enough.

Exception: if something requires *one* large file (be it several addons or one therein) then that's cool... but anything over 5 per mission gets to be too much for me.

Thanks!

Check out the missions at the CoC in the public downloads section

The Chain of Command

There are 1.46 comapatable versions still on the site for BS01 BS02 and BS06 they only need the the USMC marker symbols addon also in the public downloads section

Not only that but you get a brand new way of playing OFP as a commander of several squads or even a company with artilery and air support etc.

I recommend updating to the gotty edition of OFP that way you get loads of official addons and two whole new official campaigns and if your playing CoC missions its all single click and dialogues wink.gif

Kind Regards walker

i forgot about the CoC missions, theyre a very good challenge.

i really enjoy what Bagel is doing with the CoC with his Tour of Duty, Dynamic Vietnam Campaign.

hmm i think i will bump his thread back up, havent heard from him for a while.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Is there going to be anything in the GOTY release that isn't already in Red Hammer and Resistance separately? I figured there might be so I thought I'd wait, but if it isn't out come March I'll just grab the individual versions.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (delaware @ Feb. 16 2003,21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is there going to be anything in the GOTY release that isn't already in Red Hammer and Resistance separately?  I figured there might be so I thought I'd wait, but if it isn't out come March I'll just grab the individual versions.<span id='postcolor'>

Search The FAQ for "goty advantage".