massi

Middle East Crisis

Middle East Crisis

mod by massi

MEC-ico.jpg

Description:

This mod provide regular opfor army, indipendent guerrilla, opfor insurgents, civilians and independent UN forces to a fictional Middle East Crisis scenario for Independent, Opfor and Civilians sides.
This addon aims to provide a set units, vehicles and groups that can fit in every type of middle eastern terrain, adding also custom vests, custom helmets and headgear , dedicated weapons like AK74s, AKs, SKS, PKM, MG3, Stinger, Strela, SVD, Galil and FN FAls, custom backpacks and retextured vehicles for all factions.

Factions included:

factions names         description
mas_mec_OPF_army    = "MEC Army" : Regular OPFOR Army units and vehicles
mas_mec_CIV_rur         = "MEC Civilians" 
mas_mec_CIV_city        = "MEC Civilians(city)": Civilians in urban environment
mas_mec_IND_guer      = "MEC Guerrilla": Independent guerrilla units and vehicles
mas_mec_IND_guerA   = "MEC Guerrilla(city)": Independent guerrilla units and vehicles in urban environment
mas_mec_OPF_ins       = "MEC Insurgents": Opfor Insurgents units and vehicles
mas_mec_OPF_insA    = "MEC Insurgents(city)": Opfor Insurgents units and vehicles in urban environment
mas_mec_IND_UN       = "MEC UN": UN Independent peacekeeping units and vehicles

I used web sources for references.

Features:
- Units are equipped with custom uniforms and civilian clothes in different camouflages, custom vests, custom helmets and headgear and dedicated weapons like AK74s, AKs, SKS, PKM, MG3, Stinger, Strela, SVD, Galil and FN FAls and custom backpacks.
- Dedicated full set of vehicles for each faction.
- No requirements since they're using custom gear and weapons included in the addon.
- Wide variety of groups in the editor.
- Uniforms, headgear, weapons and equipment can be placed on the ground in 3d editor.
- Preview pictures in the editor.
- Weapons are compatible with CBA and all third party's optics/accessories compatible with CBA, even if CBA is not a requirement for this addon.
- Each faction class has its own faction (Alive will spawn units with same faction).
- Custom flags and markers.
- Classlist included in folder.
- Compatible with Alive, Eden Editor, Zeus, ACE3, and all other mods.
- Reduced addon size, improved cfg, improved models and textures and removed dependencies from other addons.

Installation.
Subscribe from Steam Workshop or use modfolders

Requirements.
- Arma3 with Marksman and Apex DLC.
- No addons required.

DL Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2709351998

Pics:

MEC Army parade
mec-01-min.jpg

MEC Army in Zargabad
mec-02-min.jpg

MEC Army detaining suspected guerrilla units
mec-03-min.jpg

Opfor Insurgents in Zargabad
mec-04-min.jpg

Opfor Insurgents in Takistan
mec-05-min.jpg

Indep Guerrilla defending local civilians in Takistan
mec-06-min.jpg

Joint UN and urban guerrilla check point
mec-07-min.jpg

A similar African themed mod will follow soon.

Best Regards
massi

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Update:
- New MG3 model
- New Galil models
- New Turban models
- Added ACE3 balistic values for weapons
- Updated some uniform's textures
- Updated some weapon's materials

Regards

• Like 3

These packs are awesome...do you consider making similar packs for let's say South East Asia and Latin America. As far as I remember you had an Eastern Europe pack as well 🙂 

Keep it up and thx for doing this

Update:
- fixed Offroads crews
- fixed AKS74U reload anim
- added Police/Militia cars

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would never judge anyone because of his/her wealth. And for sure, you do not have any idea of mine. But in my opinion it's very very brazen to steal a product and ask for help in the official forum of the developers. Again, just my opinion: It's disgusting.

And your math about 75% and 50%... I can't get it. Maybe it's because I'm not clever enough.

And by the way: Don't call me "Bro"!!!

Obviously. But more likely with your mental issues. Maybe it's not clear from panzergrenadier's post: you won't get any help for your "non-steam" arma here. How stupid do you have to be to ask for help in the forum of a game developer whose game you don't want to pay for? I would look for help where you got your Arma from.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Pubg Devil: These are the specs from your PC? And you can't effort Arma 3? Are you sure your head is working right? Winter Sale is off for how long? Just a few days. It seems like (for me it's very clear) you don't WANT to pay for the game.

And no, not bro or sis. I'm not in a family relation with you. Otherwise this discussion would go very different ways. So thank god or who ever you pray to for this.

Using a cracked version of a game is stealing. If you've done the crack all alone or downloaded it doesn't matter. You are using a product you've not payed for, period.

I can't write the words in public I have for you. How can a person be so ignorant an brazen?

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Pubg Devil said:

After building my PC my account has been empty so my income will come about 16 days later

Maybe then, after purchasing a legitimate copy of Arma 3, you will find these forum boards much more helpful.

• Thanks 1

Pubg Devil, we don't want to fight you. But you'll never find anyone here who get's support on a question like this. Do I judge you for trying to get an answer in this forum for a question about a cracked game-version? For sure I do.

• Thanks 1