Sign in to follow this  
themenwithgreenfaces

ACE3 Medical - Having issues with fnc_isBleeding

Hello everyone and happy holidays!

Recently I have been experimenting a mission scenario - or set of scenarios - in which the missions are very USAF PJ oriented (CSAR, etc). 

In this specific issue I am trying to have a trigger routinely check the bleeding status of an AI - to simulate "stabilizing" an individual (fnc_HasStableVitals seemed too difficult for the player base I am targeting)

I am damaging the AI - "casualty" through this trigger

Spoiler

[casualty, 3.0, "body", "vehiclecrash"] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit; [casualty, true,0] call ace_medical_fnc_setUnconscious; [casualty, 0.7] call ace_medical_fnc_adjustPainLevel;

This trigger is SUPPOSED to check the vitals of the AI in question every 5 or so seconds, then change the status of a task.

Spoiler

Condition:

alive player;

On Activation:

nul = execVM "functions\PatientAliveLoop1.sqf"; 

"PatientAliveLoop1.sqf"

while {true } do {sleep 5;  if (([casualty] call ace_medical_blood_fnc_isBleeding) isEqualTo false) then [{nil}, {["task2", "SUCCEEDED" ] call BIS_fnc_taskSetState }]; hint "ON"; }

For the most part, everything works! However when task2 - "Stabilize the Unit" - is created, it is immediately completed even though the AI is 100% bleeding.

I am not very good at scripting and am quite new. So any advice to clean, quicken, or fix this is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!