avibird 1

Need help help in the correct combining CfgFunctions together in my description.EXT file

I been having a serious bug for a while that my editor placed waypoints would get deleted from the map once a unit gets into combat. I was blaming vanilla waypoints (not the case) I was blaming JEBUS spawning script (not the case) I was blaming AIS wounding system(not the case) basically I was blaming everything and I had no real clue what my issues was until now. I strip down multiple missions  code by code line by line SMH but finally it came down to how I was setting up my CfgFunctions of JEBUS and AIS.

this is AIS setup on its own

//------------------------AIS INJURY----------------------------
class CfgFunctions {
	#include "AIS\cfgFunctions.hpp"
};
#include "AIS\Effects\BarDlg.hpp"

this is Jebus setup on its own

class CfgFunctions
{
	#include "gaia\cfgFunctions.hpp"
	#include "jebus\cfgFunctions.hpp"
}

This is how I had it setup with both. Both work fine but gives me the bug of deleted waypoints.

//------------------------AIS INJURY----------------------------
class CfgFunctions {
	#include "AIS\cfgFunctions.hpp"
        #include "gaia\cfgFunctions.hpp"
        #include "jebus\cfgFunctions.hpp"
};
#include "AIS\Effects\BarDlg.hpp"

What is the right sequence to allow both to work correctly without this bug. This has been an issue for a while in a lot of my mission that I had no clue what was causing it. These two scripts are my breed and butter spawning/patrols and medical systems for the majority of my mission help with greatly appreciated. Avibird

I can't imagine that it would matter. The functions are just being "moved" to CfgFunctions, there is no interaction amongst them at this point. 

I know but it is the case if I try arrange the code lines in any other order one or both don't work SMH. I spent 4 days ripping apart missions and it is definitely down to this issue. Could you recommend a sequence of order other than I have posted thank you 

Is there a way to call this from a gamelogic

#include "jebus\cfgfunction.hop"  and not from my description.  Take this out it works no deleted waypoints but Jebus does not run

If I keep the groups in careless mode both scripts work and no deletion of waypoints. Does not make sense best of my knowledge Jebus does nothing to do with combat mode or behavior unless it's using Gaia and AIS certainly has nothing to do with combat mode. Perhaps this is the weird arma bug with the two scripts. Still trying to get this to work out. Unfortunately both creators of this Scripps are no longer active 😢