fajnyfacet

Adding mods to server

Hi!

I recently buy a server, from hosting website gportal. When i try play it in Vanilla Arma version everything was fine. So i start uploading mods. Connect to FTP using FileZilla and drag mods that i want to the server files. But when i try to join server its says something like it: 
"You have been kicked from the game. (*file directory for the mod* are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server remove listed files or install additional accepted key)". So i start some reshearch  and i figure out that i maybe missing keys files in those mods. But you know what? I didn't. All the keys were at its places. And yeah, i enable the mods in the website of my hoster. I tried playing with only one mod, to see if some mod is just broken, but even single CBA_A3 was saying this error. Any help? Also, sorry for  my poor english 

52 minutes ago, Acortex said:

I think you'd be better off uploading the mods to the server one at a time to determine the problematic one. For the future, I advise you to connect server monitoring. It will automatically collect statistics and send notifications. So you can quickly find out about problems on the server, if any.

i will try it, but damn... i spend a lot of time uploading those mods

If the server is not meant to be public, like only for you and your friends then in the server.cfg

set the following:

BattlEye                = 0;   
verifySignatures  = 0;

Then put a password on your server and you wont run into issues with BE or mods not signed.

Also only upload those mods to the server for missions that require mod assets, base everything you do around what your playing.

Setup commandlines for mission types you like to play alot that require certain mods, then you can easily switch to them.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

If the server is not meant to be public, like only for you and your friends then in the server.cfg

set the following:

verifySignatures  = 0;

Then put a password on your server and you wont run into issues with BE or mods not signed.

Also only upload those mods to the server for missions that require mod assets, base everything you do around what your playing.

Setup commandlines for mission types you like to play alot that require certain mods, then you can easily switch to them.

in my server.cfg i don't have line "BattlEye", but i think that i can add one. Also this is my server.cfg file:

hostname = "secret";
password = "secret";
passwordAdmin = "secret";
reportingIP = "arma3pc.master.gamespy.com";
logFile = "A3Master.log";
verifySignatures = 0;
motd[] = {
	"Willkommen auf unserem Arma3 Server",
	"Besuche unsere Homepage www.G-Portal.de",
	"Teamspeak Server by G-Portal.de",
	""
};
motdInterval = 30;
maxPlayers = 15;
voteMissionPlayers = 99;
voteThreshold = 99;
disableVoN = 0;
vonCodecQuality = 8;
persistent = 1;
class Missions {
	class ARMA {
		template = "ArmA3_Wasteland.Altis";
		difficulty = "Regular";
	};
};
kickDuplicate = 1;
equalModRequired = 0;
requiredSecureId = 2;
timeStampFormat = "short";
onUserConnected = "";
onUserDisconnected = "";
doubleIdDetected = "";
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)";
onDifferentData = "";
allowedFilePatching = 2;

11 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

set the following:

verifySignatures  = 0;

OK MAN YOU ARE THE BEST! I simply add verifySignatures  = 0; in my server.cfg file and it worked!!! Big thanks!

• Like 1

What all are you copying over? MY bud and I are having issues getting mods to work right on ours. We add the PBO to mpmissions, but then we lose parameter controls...