mathiasstahle

G.R.U.N.T.S Mission pack (MP/Coop Campaign)

7W9dW4D.jpg

Climate change has brought famine and disease to Altis. The island republic stands on the brink of a devastating civil war, and NATO carrier group Freedom is deployed in the Mediterranean Sea to protect aid workers operating in the area. Your special forces team codenamed Alpha, stationed on the destroyer USS Liberty, must locate and apprehend an insurgent leader known as 'The Spartan'.

G.R.U.N.T.S Mission Pack is a plot-driven cooperative multiplayer campaign for 1-4 players with a story that stretches over 8+ separate missions. 
All missions are designed to be used in hosted multiplayer without JIP.

Finished (and playtested) missions:

G.R.U.N.T.S 00: SITREP
G.R.U.N.T.S 01: Casus Belli
G.R.U.N.T.S 02: Si Vis Pacem
G.R.U.N.T.S 03: Et Tu Brute

G.R.U.N.T.S 04: Mare Nostrum

To be continued ...

• Like 3

This is good stuff. 
It's a straightforward original story. The missions have a short but well scripted interactive briefing with a little bit of voice acting. No long winded paragraphs of text. 
The missions are clearly defined, but you are given multiple tools (such as artillery, mines, and launchers) to complete them. Your need to divide the equipment and weapons amongst your (4 player coop team) at the start. 
But what's really special is that it runs without being dependent on mods, and without any bugs. Props to this achievement!

Hi, I tried to play these missions but this error is reported.

mpmissions\__cur_mp.ALtis\mission.sqm/Mission\Entities/Item57/Entities/Item0.type:Vehicle class B_Officer_Parade_F no longer exist.

I have no mod loaded.

How can I solve?

Thank you

4 hours ago, dex01 said:

B_Officer_Parade_F

I believe thats from the Art of war DLC

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1325500/Arma_3_Art_of_War_Charity_Pack/

Not sure if the missions use assets from AOW DLC or not but if they do then you need the dlc, if not

then it could be an addon dependency which i dont think it is, make sure your running the mission through mp lan.

Turn off your rpt logs through the Arma 3 launcher parameters, if the issue prevents you from loading the mission then

the DLC is needed.

5 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

I believe thats from the Art of war DLC

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1325500/Arma_3_Art_of_War_Charity_Pack/

Not sure if the missions use assets from AOW DLC or not but if they do then you need the dlc, if not

then it could be an addon dependency which i dont think it is, make sure your running the mission through mp lan.

Turn off your rpt logs through the Arma 3 launcher parameters, if the issue prevents you from loading the mission then

the DLC is needed.

In fact I didn't have AOW DLC installed.

Thanks

On 4/16/2022 at 7:48 PM, dex01 said:

In fact I didn't have AOW DLC installed.

Thanks

Sorry for late reply. Yes, there may be a prop or two from AOW. The mission pack is mostly completely Vanilla, but I do own all official BIS DLC and have them loaded at all times. Hope it worked out for you in the end.

On 4/4/2022 at 6:03 AM, Melody_Mike said:

This is good stuff. 
It's a straightforward original story. The missions have a short but well scripted interactive briefing with a little bit of voice acting. No long winded paragraphs of text. 
The missions are clearly defined, but you are given multiple tools (such as artillery, mines, and launchers) to complete them. Your need to divide the equipment and weapons amongst your (4 player coop team) at the start. 
But what's really special is that it runs without being dependent on mods, and without any bugs. Props to this achievement!

Thanks for the kind review. This was my first real attempt at ArmA3 editing. I've hardly touched the game since OFP and Armed Assault days. Most of the scripting in these missions is actually done with triggers and scriptsnippets combined with an occasional call for the publicVariable command. Glad you enjoyed it.

• Like 1