Drumsin

Razor Two mission bugged

Playing the current Steam version: 1.11.0.86734

No mods, pure vanilla Arma 2 campaign mission "Razor Two".

This is the order in which I've completed a few things and I believe the mission is bugged. I've wasted so much time on this to now believe that I can't complete the mission and would have to start over.

1. Took chopper from Star Force Base to Elektrozavodsk base to speak with Dressler and then Marny.
  2. Did not say anything mean to Marny.
  3. Jumped in one of the military vehicles at Elektrozavodsk base with team and traveled north.
  4. On the road I passed a red car really fast but did not chase it.
  5. Nothing happened aside from passing this vehicle and my task "Find/capture Bardak" was marked as completed
  6. Went to Vyshnoye, was told about Malek at the farm
  7. Went to farm and Malek wouldn't tell me anything. Was never given the option to threat Jail like everyone says.
  8. Explored area and went to castle which was empty. Heard a voice but no one was in there.
  9. Killed a farmer that was shooting at us up on the hill near the Malek farm.
  10. Traveled to Stary Sobor and cleared up soldiers there. Tank I couldn't kill
  11. Traveled to Novy Sobor and killed all soldiers there
  12. Went to the 3 red marked camps on the map, only one of them had soldiers north of Guglovo that I killed. Nothing else.
  13. Went to Solnichniy (East coast town) and was told about the Quarry from a man.
  14. Killed the 3 soldiers at the Quarry. Didn't recall there ever being a collect Dog Tags on one of the bodies that I've seen posted online. Decided to return and found that near their hands there was a collect dog tag option when searching near the corpse ground as the #2 team member. So far 1/3 evidence has been found.
  15. Tried to take chopper north of Old Fields but always get shot down
  16. Tried to run north of Old Fields but get killed by invisible player. I was thinking that maybe something was further north because I've exhausted all my options.

UPDATE: I've gone through and have found all the evidence from reading a walkthrough. I must say this mission needs to be fixed ASAP if you want Arma II to have that classic integrity. I'm a new Arma player, and I wanted to start with the classic before jumping to Arma 3. I would have never found the evidence as the game doesn't make it clear that you need to pickup actual objects. I was thinking you just had to talk to the locals.

The photographs in the camp tent cannot be picked up from the table. They are actually underneath, and I had to glitch my way underneath the table to access in prone position to get them.

Photo 1 of the photographs evidence glitching through table and appearing beneath it the table

Photo 2 of the photographs evidence not even showing on the table. Notice the soda halfway

With that being said, I still don't know how to end the mission. I drove past Bardak on the street and the Find/capture Bardak is marked as completed. Does that mean I won't be able to find him? The mission won't end. I've accelerated the speed, returned to the quarry, went to the power plant. I've played this mission so long that it's night time in the game.

My tasks look like this. See screenshot here

Dressler (completed)

Find/capture Bardak (completed)

Find & capture Lopotev (incomplete)

Find evidence (complete)

I can share a save file if that helps with debugging. Just let me know where to find it.

Update: Restarted the entire mission. After checking in with Marny, I went to help Olegich to help them fight at the barn. After I jumped in a car and went to the power plant. There was Bardak on foot. Chased him down on foot, cutscene played and mission ended.

I can't believe how easy it was, but how incredibly bugged my game became on my first attempt.