Chabbowabbo

Maldern Islands '85 - Fog issue

Hi there,

Does anyone know how I can get rid of all the fog? The odd thing is that in the editor - it doesn't exist, even when I run the mission live- looks grand. But when I host the mission in MP, there is an unnecessary amount of fog - looks awful. It also won't let me get rid of it in the Zeus weather settings (and the fog is set to zero anyway) and I have no mods that add extra fog. Can anyone please help "clear up" this situation? This is with the Reduced Haze mod too!

Thanks very much in advance.

Edited by Chabbowabbo
FIXED - It was a view distance issue!

I don't think its "fog" in the weather sense, but more a view-distance limiting effect. I'm 99% sure view-distance in MP is standardised (to make things fair for PVP scenarios and to not handicap anyone running the game on a potato) - i.e. its not missions-specific and is set in the server settings. Even when you host the mission yourself the MP settings are used.

Hello colleague, I was looking for a situation on the forums and I came across your question. However, this change can be created by Alive, pressing the key on the right side of the keyboard, between the space, the key on the side of the windows flag, you must look for the option in Alive viewdistance.

I hope I can solve your problem.

NEW YEAR!

Best regards D'Paula Admin / Coord.Marketing / Junior Programmer CETCAF ARMA 3 MILSIM