Gunter Severloh

The Enfusion Engine Reveal | The New Platform for ARMA 4 by Bohemia Interactive

The PC Gamer show is about to start. 😉

Edit: sadly we have not seen anything new. I guess it's too early.

• Like 2

wow pubg came from ARMA mods? Didn't realized that.... guess I was really out of loop in this.

It seems to me with enfusion, if there is another blockbuster mod like dayZ and pubg, they can properly acquire rights and create a new DLC or cDLC and sell it. With DayZ they were quick to acquire the rights and create a new game. But with pubg, maybe it was not possible with RV engine, so they miss the chance?

Anyway, I see now ARMA will become a platform, like how DCS world work. PROBABLY. Then ppl buy DLC/cDLC to expand it or make a spin-off of it... but is it a good idea? bad idea?

It's not exactly new but has anyone seen this cringe on official YouTube channel yet? Hahaha, but it's not like weird, woke, E3-esk sh*tshow the likes of Ubisoft tend to do. It's cute, there's seemingly genuine anxiousness and rosiness displayed. There was some charm between the two anchors and the guys didn't choke too much. I like it, CDPR got nothing on you lot. 😄

Hopefully, by the time Arma 4 comes around, we'll collectively move on or back to an era where creativity beyond propaganda is not met with screeching lynch mobs on social media and we'll get a grand campaign made for adults that can draw their own conclusions.

P.S.: Marek, it's OK to blink, relax buddy! 😁

• Like 1