Im also leading a real Recon, Assault and Extraction Team in downtown, Kazakhstan early this past year. Need Blow Stuff Up guys, Shooting guys, Robbing guys, Tippy-Toe Guys, Flashlight Guys, Spandex Tights No-Nonsense guys and a Pug named Willy.

• Haha 7

42 minutes ago, froggyluv said:

and a Pug named Willy.

I'll take that role please. 

• Haha 2

Oh, I see now... Assuming you want it to be historically correct, this kind of mod could be interesting in DCS, but in Arma3? What's the offer for players? Either flying an aircraft or being killed by air-dropped munitions?
Don't get me wrong - it's a very interesting war, a huge loss of people and material (mainly on the other side), but from a player's perspective options seem to be very limited. The only vast thing in this would be a desert or sea, or both. 

There are quite a number of mods that can cover the '91 Iraq / Kuwait scenario, why another one?

13 hours ago, audiocustoms said:

There are quite a number of mods that can cover the '91 Iraq / Kuwait scenario, why another one?

Because everyone is entitled to make their own mods, and who knows, maybe they'll add something that has been overlooked.

• Like 2

this thread seems to have quite some potential for absolute greatness

• Like 1

On 12/21/2021 at 5:48 PM, froggyluv said:

Spandex Tights No-Nonsense guys

I'll take that role as well. I've always wanted to be a No-Nonsense Spandex wearing dude. Might accentuate the beer belly and bad knees a little bit better than my work pants and long sleeve shirts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well after almost a year and a half away from the forums for the most part, I can say that we’ve made a little bit of progress. The Mirage F1 we released was a step in the right direction, currently with a MiG-21 in progress, several missiles, and a variety of other aircraft that need to be worked on to get into the game. I know mod overlap is a concern for some of you, but this project is under way, and we have a goal in sight. We aim to get the first release out hopefully by the end of summer, however, we can’t do it without a little bit of assistance, so mod makers, especially modelers, will be needed. 

• Like 1

How about some pics or what you are including in the mod? I mean, if you want interest...it helps to show what you are making.

I plan on getting some screenshots of our work out hopefully in the next week or two. Unfortunately I spend my time more on discord and steam than I do on here, so I occasionally leave for a long time without checking back in lol