Sign in to follow this  
M1LK0

ge force now 3080 tier & battleye issue

Hello people, does anyone knows how to solve this problem (hope is possible..): so basically it's almost 1 year i'm using ge force now to play arma 3. And i never had problem of any kind (well..except that each time i launch the game i have to reset my key bindings and game settings). I upgraded to ge force now rtx 3080, and now each time i'm trying to enter a MP server i get kicked by battleye for the following reason:

"disallowed program (virtual machine)". Funny thing is there's not many other games that pushed me to upgrade my ge force sub. I tryed to write to battleye, but they are useless.

Any idea, suggestion, way to fix the problem would be sweet as sugar.

Thanks gentlemen.

So far i've been able to play in one server only. king of the hill malden. from any other server i get kicked.

You know that weird Geforce NOW stream gaming is actually a cloud server running ARMA and streaming the video over to your PC.

BattleEye is probably detecting it is not running on its own PC, but in a software "virtual" PC as you stated and not allowing it. There is nothing BIS can do about it. You have to contact the BattleEye team to update their protection to allow running on Virtual Machines like GEFORCE NOW game streaming.

I can understand if you have a FAST internet connection but relatively weak PC, but if you have a GOOD PC with FAST CPU and RAM with at least a 1060 GTX video card, you can run ARMA 3 on your own PC really well.

On Sale ARMA 3 is like less than $10! Christmas sale is coming up so I recommend you consider this option.

1 hour ago, Valken said:

You know that weird Geforce NOW stream gaming is actually a cloud server running ARMA and streaming the video over to your PC.

BattleEye is probably detecting it is not running on its own PC, but in a software "virtual" PC as you stated and not allowing it. There is nothing BIS can do about it. You have to contact the BattleEye team to update their protection to allow running on Virtual Machines like GEFORCE NOW game streaming.

But the weird thing is i used to play arma 3 on ge force now without issues. never got kicked for "disallowed program (virtual machine). it's just with ge force now 3080 that i get this problem :sad:

my old pc sucks too much mate, but i have a really good conn. that's why i switched on cloud gaming :happy:

You can try to go back to the previous tier to play the game.

But seriously, you can just buy the BASIC ARMA 3 for like $5 on sale. The Christmas sale is coming up so think about how much you play ARMA 3 vs the weird inconvenience of using a streaming service for such a complex game.

Until Nvidia and BattleEye fix their problems, play ARMA 3 off your PC, NOT Geforce NOW.

Just set your settings to STANDARD if your PC is not fast enough to increase performance at the expense of graphics quality. You can raise the TEXTURE quality to high or very high and it will be nearly the same as Ultra visually but keeping much better performance.