GimbleFIN_

UI Bugs after 10.1 update

I've noticed few bugs, but forgot to grab video of them. Will do that later. Bugs are pretty obvious, so maybe most of them known already.

But here is a one for starters that I have video of: In case you didn't know UI is now bugged when donating food. Not big deal, but can be little confusing especially for new players. Check video below.

https://gameclips.io/GimbleFIN/54aa02cc-e6d0-4ea9-a8ac-f4ce96999083

Maybe one of the the worst UI-Bug in current implementation is that sometimes you can't interact with item like Drop here in this example. This bug is also reproducible if you shoot someone on top of the locked container and then try to interact with lock on top of container...you can't, while similar than in below video interaction is force-locked on victims body. I'm not sure if this can also repro near safe or other items, but devs & Testers please check it out while fixing and verifying this. Check out the video from link below.

So far confirmed where repro is Drop and top of locked container.

Grenade was blown near Drop before this occurred, I also was looting earlier on Drop but had to cancel while that dead guy was camping it and started shooting. Not sure if me looting it earlier or grenade had something to do with this?

On the locked container scenario probably the dead guy had touched lock before I shot him.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/gimblefin/video/149329509

On 12/17/2021 at 1:13 PM, VigorCrashMaster said:

Also, on PS, you don't get the message when someone uses Signal Tower.  You only hear the sound but no message.

same on xbox...

we are now listen at xmas drp sound...  then the signal tower sound is now silent...

On 12/28/2021 at 2:51 PM, GimbleFIN_ said:

Maybe one of the the worst UI-Bug in current implementation is that sometimes you can't interact with item like Drop here in this example. This bug is also reproducible if you shoot someone on top of the locked container and then try to interact with lock on top of container...you can't, while similar than in below video interaction is force-locked on victims body. I'm not sure if this can also repro near safe or other items, but devs & Testers please check it out while fixing and verifying this. Check out the video from link below.

So far confirmed where repro is Drop and top of locked container.

Grenade was blown near Drop before this occurred, I also was looting earlier on Drop but had to cancel while that dead guy was camping it and started shooting. Not sure if me looting it earlier or grenade had something to do with this?

On the locked container scenario probably the dead guy had touched lock before I shot him.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/gimblefin/video/149329509

I've had same problem when I'd killed 2 people in same place. Could only access one of their dropped boxes even though both were showing the "white dot" it always just opened the same box no matter where I tried to open the other one.

• Like 1