VigorCrashMaster

The Death of Vigor: Solved

There is one thing that will make me stop playing this game... bush campers.  You survive 3 gun fights, get good loot, run to your next destination and something shoots at you that you can't see and can't hear... a bush camper.  Pay attention VIGOR DEVS... this is how you solve this unfair, frustrating, make people wanna quit tactic. 

You simply create a warning mechanic similar to the crows for exit campers.  It doesn't drop bombs on them.  It doesn't pin point their exact location.  But you get a warning that someone is near you and has not been moving.  Maybe its a rustling sound.  Maybe just use the exact same crows sound.  Maybe its a different flock of birds sound.  The bombing of campers was ridiculous.  Pin pointing an exact location would be an unfair advantage.  BUT SOMETHING, similar to the crows MUST BE IMPLEMENTED.  This way you are warned that someone you CAN'T SEE and CAN'T HEAR is waiting for you.

There is nothing more frustrating than surviving gun fights with your skill and then running by a bush camper you can't see or hear and getting shot in the back.

Have vultures come in and peck the player and hop around investigating after a long camp.  Only way to shake them off is to get up and move. 🤣🤣 Not that I don't camp and snipe but it does get old losing everything to an exit camper. 

What’s the difference between camping by the exit or posting   up at the Air Drop??? I’ve been shot in the back lots more there…

They desperately need to add muzzle flash, really frustrating when you have no idea where the shots are coming from.

Muzzle flash for non silenced weapons is a good shout I could buy into that if only as a test 💁‍♂️