Sign in to follow this  
WhoCares

New bis webpage

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 14 2003,08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And nice to see everyone on the team page. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hehe.. thats a bit funny. I don't know how many times I have killed Marek and Ondrej Spanel in the OFP game world smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 14 2003,14:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The scenic pic on the tech page does not do justice to the game's actual abilities. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sure?

I think it can even more:

Nogova pic

A fast computer is recommended!

Very Nice Site BIS-Team.

MfG Lee wink.gif

@Board Admins: If Picture is too big(180kb) please Edit my Post.

@Oswald: yes. please keep picture size under 100kb.

Very nice site, your office looks very relaxing smile.gif

Big improvment. Now you just need to "let" us know what that unanounced project is.

smile.gif I tried that Rio Grande demonstration. Pretty impressive, and already I see where the SB crackling came from. tounge.gif j/k

Really amazing how far they came.

I just wanted to know, if I install Rio Grande into my OFP folder when I have OFPR 1.46 and OFPR 1.91 installed, will it break my OFP? And can I use the addons from resistance in it. tounge.gifcrazy.gif

Definately going to try the 1997 release.... curious

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

wonder if BIS team play Airsoft in those woods. <span id='postcolor'>

Airsoft? Did I hear Airsoft? WHERE WHERE!!! tounge.gif

I noticed a job opening as a 2D artist. I'm not asking for a job, but can you fill me in on the work that a 2D artist does? It's sorta a common hobby for me to always be sketching 2D things. Plus I need to research better carrers than the Marines tounge.gif

If you have a look at the technology page, and follow the link to the DeusEx article, there are some screenshots down the bottom. Is the last one a typo?

Screenshots:

Attack of the phallic symbols!!! Building A.I. in Operation Flashpoint.

A.I. landscape map, or is it really Codemasters' secret project: Operation Concentration?

A.I. work on Operation Flashpoint 2: Attack of the Killer Shrubs.

I wonder......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Leone @ Feb. 15 2003,06:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you have a look at the technology page, and follow the link to the DeusEx article, there are some screenshots down the bottom. Is the last one a typo?

A.I. work on Operation Flashpoint 2: Attack of the Killer Shrubs.

I wonder......<span id='postcolor'>

That picture looks way too much like OFP to be OFP2, and I don't think BIS would release a picture of OFP2 already anyway. Wonder where they got that info from...

I'm useing Phoenix 0.5 at the moment (testing). Otherwise Internet Explorer latest version.

PSC

*edit*

P.S.: Works good with Phoenix, there are a few little bugs though:

screen_1_small.jpg screen_2_small.jpg screen_3_small.jpg

yay for bis, super web page. Too bad that ofp2 is out in q2 2004, my goodness, sooooooooo far. How am I gonna wait? lol pain crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ Feb. 15 2003,17:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yay for bis, super web page. Too bad that ofp2 is out in q2 2004, my goodness, sooooooooo far. How am I gonna wait? lol pain  crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Its a long time, thats right.

But i hope BIS are going to make some things possible in OFP while we are waiting.

e.g.

-Real Artillery like M109, its so booring using a artillery like a normal tank....

-Vehicle transport with helicopters and/or planes.

-Better "water". Make swimming, aircraft carriers possible.

MfG Lee wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lee_H._Oswald @ Feb. 15 2003,17:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But i hope BIS are going to make some things possible in OFP while we are waiting.<span id='postcolor'>

Independence Lost, ahh... smile.gif

I wonder why no one from BIS team mentions Jaroslav Gashek as Favorite writer in their profile. This is absolutely classic :-(

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ Feb. 15 2003,16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yay for bis, super web page. Too bad that ofp2 is out in q2 2004, my goodness, sooooooooo far. How am I gonna wait? lol pain  crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Don't jump the gun.

They don't say anything about IL, the 'UNANNOUNCED' game could be that....

...which means waiting even longer for OFP2...if there is such a game.

But they do say it's a game, and not an expansion pack. But, if IL is anything like Resistance, it might aswell be a game. sad.gif

I hope i'm wrong though (again). smile.gif

Gameer

I think that has been known for a while,

but what about opening the poesidon demo in wrpeditor and putting new textures on it for OFP?

Guest ####

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Feb. 23 2003,22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think that has been known for a while,

but what about opening the poesidon demo in wrpeditor and putting new textures on it for OFP?<span id='postcolor'>

I already tried that it doesn't work. It prob has to do with the elevations not being the same format (50M Dem) also the model formats are different I tried opening them in Oxy, they aren't Mlod or Odol format (Hexeditors are handy).

http://www.flashpoint2.com/

The page is registered to BIS, it is a macromedia flash file, nothing else yet but hopefully in a few months we will see some screenies and get some info on the storyline.

Oh yeah the Mods are prob going to close this thread since I posted a link to the page.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (#### @ Mar. 22 2003,20:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://www.flashpoint2.com/<span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif Oh no! sad.gif

sad.gif OFP2 is gonna be in black and white. sad.gif

tounge.gif

I hate it, when someone from BI is making a new website...

After a few days it will disappear, then after half year it reappears a.s.o.

But this time, they show us how much they hate us - a TV pattern...  tounge.gif

Guest ####

That would be awesome actually, since back then colour did not exist biggrin.gif .

My guess is that the story will take place in the 50's or 60's. Either a similar event as the 68 invasion of Czechoslovakia or Cuban missle crisis. Just a guess though.