l_SYLENT_l

No Love for Veteran players

I’m going to try to get some response from the devs here because the streams are a joke at this point. I am l_SYLENT_l and I have played Vigor since season 6 or the launch on PSN. I have, up until recently played the most encounters and was a top 10 player in all rankings.  I stream vigor on Twitch and create YouTube videos of vigor.  I have spent a large sum of money buying packs and put in the most amount of hours played on this game.  Why is any of this relevant?   Because I represent us Veteran players and my playing history shows that. 

We (veteran players) are sick of being forgotten.  What have you done to keep an active player base?  Rhetorical question.  You have directed your focus on getting more new players and expanding your platform. Which is great however; you have done and continue to do so at the cost of the ones who have and do promote your game.  What does a player get when they reach the top level? the ability to instantly craft consumables. That’s it… there is nothing else. Which would be ok if the was some sort of perk for getting to that level.  You need to give and show love for those of us who have helped build vigor. You don’t seem to listen to what we have to say, and we are sick of it. One by one we fall. Coolio, New Beat,  myself. We left your game because of this. 

it’s time you listen to us, respect us.  I have over and over asked about the new player buff on your live stream. I have asked so many questions relevant to improving this game and have only ever received one response.  And I quote “for the love of God, for the last time there is no such thing”  “if it did players would just be making new accounts”. I still laugh about it everyday.  Do you notlook at who is playing your game.  I know that almost every top player in the game has at least one Smurf account if not multiples. Why?  Because of a few things and this is the point of my long winded rant. 
1: Noobs take so much more damage than say mid level players and up.

2: Noobs are pulling off some of the most amazing headshots ever seen. This is a major reason so many are fed up with vigor. The aim assist is off the charts for them at least until they have the first 100 kills or encounters not sure which at this point. 
3: There is no reason to grind this game out. With equal rewards for beginners and veterans,  why grind when you get it all at the start.  

We need more. Give some sort of reason to want to play your game.  Maybe a pack that comes with getting a gold tier title. Or for being in the top 10 a badge.  Something for being the first in the world on PSN to get the 10k traveler badge 😉 Give us something to improve our crafting time on weapons. Make the damn playing field equal. There is a new player buff and it is driving the community nuts. 
And last but certainly not the least. Talk with those of us that stream, or play long hours, or spend a lot of money on crowns. Listen when the guy who has played more vigor than anyone else tells you that something is wrong. Say for instance getting shot through large amounts of ground(mountains) , and cover. Would be a good start. Fixing the kill box while going prone.  Reloading and getting 0 bullets in your mag.  You know the real issues with the game.  Not the exit campers, or bushwookies,  or the guy that has 10 ports. Needing weapons because people can’t figure out how to shoot. Reward those who can because they put in the time to figure it out.  

I await some sort of change or response because you have a good game if you care to fix the real issues. 

SYLENT

first to 10k ? 

I understand part of your frustration. Once you reach a certain point in the game there is little incentive to keep playing and the sense of survival is lost because you have so many resources stored in your shelter. I miss the real sense of looting/fighting to survive that exists at the beginning of the game.

However,  "Make the damn playing field equal," you say.  Speaking as a relatively new player there needs to be some balancing to give  'noobs' a fighting chance, especially if you want the game to grow in popularity. How can new players expect to survive facing armor-wearing, PSD spamming sweats? And also too many sweats out there just seem to enjoy noob hunting to boost their stats. (I believe you have killed me on a few occasions). I frequently get PSD'd and then hunted down in the opening minute of a game and you can be sure it's usually a 'veteran' player. I'm all for balancing but it has to work both ways. Perhaps a separate encounter option for experienced players only would work. But then I suspect many veteran players would still want to hunt down the 'noobs' in the regular encounters in order to boost their stats and rankings.

Maybe the reason why the devs don’t support streamers like you is because it’s a well known fact among the community that you use a rapid fire mod 😀 not only that it’s also confirmed you have used a crown glitch by your closest friends.

Lol oh shadow you and pp just don’t stop do you. It’s a well known fact that both you and pp use every mod you can find that works on vigor. And, that PP believes it was me who got him banned so you two will stop at nothing to try and get at me.  It’s also a well known fact that you both stream snipe and have collected more of my gold crates and loot then any 1 other player in this game. So you could say that you are the ones using the crown glitch.  Anybody that boosts lobbies you two will Q snipe or stream snipe. Comments like this on every forum I post too, from both of you.  Maybe check your confirmed facts lol