Sign in to follow this  
TacticalBacon - DayZ/Arma3

Issues with adding CUP to traders

Hello,

So I'm setting up a server for me and my friends to play on and I've had decent results getting most of the scripts implemented in so far, but adding CUP items to the traders has been giving me issues. I followed the install instructions step by step (or so it seems) several times with no luck. Basically what's happening is after I load the mpmissions PBO to my server and restart it, my server never comes back up on the server browser in game and A3Launcher shows 0/0 players instead of the usual 0/20. When I try to join through A3Launcher I get to the Exile load screen but that's about as far as I get before having to close the game all together. 

If you think you might be able to help, please let me know what I'm missing or doing wrong here because I swear I feel like I've done everything right multiple times, but something is obviously not right. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: With the help of someone on the Exile discord, I was able to fix issue. If anyone needs help with this, join Exile Discord!

Well that was quick ;). 

Usually these server restart loops/init fails are due to some missing comma ,semicolon, "" or brackets not closed.
Guys, always provide as much info as possible including your RPT log files (server and client side) so we can help you much quicker.

Anyway, glad to hear it worked out.

Sign in to follow this