Hello guys, how are u?

Since the maintenance you did on the server, Im having problems with the connection to the server. It takes time to open the game and get to the shelter, it takes time to get to the shelter after an encounter. The game crashes more times than usual. My preset takes time to enter loadout. Before the maintenance last Wednesday none of this happened!

Can you help me? If you want, I can record and send a video showing the delay. Pleaaaase!

Ps: It's not just me. It's also happening with my friend from the same city and from what I saw in the facebook communities, others are also experiencing this problem.

Thanks a lot! 

Hi there, our team would like to investigate this issue further; we were wondering if you could let us know what country you're playing from, and what ISP you're using? And perhaps if your friend from the same city experiencing the same issue as you are, is he using the same ISP? Thanks in advance for the info 🍅

I am a new player on XBox and am having the same issue. I'm in the US and my ISP is Comcast. Sorry for hijacking thread but I can't post yet as a new forum member.

Hi there,

I also have massive problems with server connection on PS4, to the point where it just makes the game unplayable. Especially when I play with friends we often need 30 minutes until we can start a round, because someone always looses connection.

Please fix your servers guys.. you have a good game here and I'm trying my best to give it the love it deserves, but this server issue is just a joke.

Thanks