Lam018

''Please exit the game to manage your DLC''

Hello,

I bought 4 DLCs on Steam and went to my library and it was saying that the DLCs were already downloaded. However, I clicked ''Manage my DLC'' and they aren't showing their downloading size. So, I checked the files in Steam - steamapps - common - Arma3 and I've seen that all the DLCs, even the one I didn't buy, where there. I tried to reinstall the game, clearing the download cache, changing download region and nothing worked. And when I open Arma launcher, I see the one's I bought were there but when I click Play, it always say the title I've wrote. In the launcher, I click on the DLC and it show Purchased: Yes, Installed: Yes. I have no idea how to make it work and launch it with them. Does anyone have an idea what I should do now?

Thank you!

Launch ARMA 3 into the ARMA 3 Launcher.

There is a DLC tab on the LEFT side of the ARMA 3 Launcher.

Click the DLC tab

Check the DLC or DLCs you want to enable 

Then click PLAY to launch it. 

It should show up with all the DLC content including the campaign, loading UI and missions.

You can also add mods into the mix such as any Steam Workshop mods in the mods tab, again, click it, then check the mods you want to enable.

Highly suggest you try basic vanilla ARMA 3 + DLC, then a few, not too many enhancement mods to the game.