GimbleFIN_

Audio-BUG with Dolby Atmos for Headphones

I recently started using Dolby Atmos for Headphones codec instead of DTS X while playing. I also have adjusted EQ with Dolby App and have custom preset enabled.

Now it appears that sometimes after game being put to background and then later resuming game can cause audio bug where:

1) No Audio at all

OR

2) There is Audio, but it's totally messed up. For example sound effects like someone opening locked container is normal, but steps can be barely be heard on max volume.

My friend did the same switch recently and Bug has occurred also on him couple of times already. We both have played hundreds of hours of Vigor and neither had never this problem before. So I'm sure this is Dolby Atmos for Headphones related issue.

• Haha 1

The audio on this game is not all the time good.  To much level for a guy walking 300 feet away versus a guy just near you....

@GimbleFIN_ thanks for sharing info about the issue you're experiencing. I was wondering if you could send us a clip whenever you're experiencing these audio issues? And if you've noticed the audio issues on specific maps and such, could you please let us know? 

Also, does restarting the game help fix the audio, by any chance? I know it's a lot of questions, but our team needs some more info so that we can investigate it. Thanks in advance 🍅

Hi, I was thinking about that too, but didn't see necessary while outcome was so obvious. Forgot to mention that recovery was "Hard restart" on a console. However, recently after I posted here there was an update on "Dolby Access" App. After that update we haven't seen this bug anymore. So for know it seems there was on issue on their codec and it has now been sorted out. *knock on the wood*

So everything is good now, if I ever see it again I grab the clip.

• Like 1