Sign in to follow this  
Noone

Need help from old buddies

Hi guys!

Today I want to ask a favor from all my old buddies (or anyone willing to help) from the forum. I am working on a name generation software and I have several name lists. But I need some names checked. For example a list of French and German first names etc. So I need people from those countries to look at the names and tell me if they are correct.

Right now I have the following lists unverified :

French

Spanish

German

Romanian

Chinese

Japanese

Sweedish

Italian

Arabic/Islamic

English

There rest are either checked or not ready yet.

So if you are willing to help - please contact me (either email, PM or here) - proper credit will be given smile.gif

And BTW looks like I am finally heading towards professional game development as I am part of a professional game development team now. AI department. Working on a FPS. Dreams come true.... sometimes... maybe.... tounge.gif The only problem is finding a publisher biggrin.gif

gimme the french list , i'll check it for ya

English and Sweedish sets are taken too

That was fast, thanks, guys!

You can mail me the japanese names. I`m from Germany, but I read a lot manga, so I can help you a little I think. If Romanian means latin names I could also help you there.

ouch.

sorry noone, but forum rules are now enforeced in strict manner. threads that are offtopic even for offtopic gets closed now.

glad to hear that you are working on FPS game. smile.gif

those who want to help Noone, please send email or PM to him.