SorcererTheCrusader

Which mod is this?

Video link o the mod:

I'm on a cruzade to find which mod is this. i've tried alot of them, still no result. I want this M1A2 particular skin, cant find anywhere.

Its not @ETON85plus, that has the same skin, but not in game, only in the editor, also, in @ETON85plus, that tank is only named M1 Abrams, not M1A2, and dont have coaxial and the same UI.

Anyway, anyone know which mod he is using?

First of all, the image you have attached is not visible, at least on my laptop. This may be am issue on my side though.

Next, it would be quite beneficial to provide an answer here since you found one. This could possibly benefit other users in the future.

On 11/22/2021 at 4:47 PM, SorcererTheCrusader said:

Video link o the mod:

I'm on a cruzade to find which mod is this. i've tried alot of them, still no result. I want this M1A2 particular skin, cant find anywhere.

Its not @ETON85plus, that has the same skin, but not in game, only in the editor, also, in @ETON85plus, that tank is only named M1 Abrams, not M1A2, and dont have coaxial and the same UI.

Anyway, anyone know which mod he is using?

It looks like

"M1A2 SEP Pack" Version 2.0

The texture was changed in following releases (less bright/contrast, less worned).

To play version 2.0 you also need:

* JAM 2 (I tested JAM3 fixed 6. It seems also work)

* CBT APC Crew (tested with Version 1)

I recommend to use the later versions (3.1) because of the bug fixes for multiplayer.

• Like 1