dlfl

i can't disable addon

I deleted addons. When I go to the expansion options in the game the addons I deleted are still there. How does one remove the Un used addons from the in game Expansion?

You can disable any DLC through steam if that's what you mean.  In your steam library it should say "manage my x DLC" on the right somewhere, that's how to manage them.

Or do you mean mods that you installed?  If so, how did you install them?  Just through steam?  Then you can disable them in the launcher.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dlfl said:

I deleted addons. When I go to the expansion options in the game the addons I deleted are still there. How does one remove the Un used addons from the in game Expansion?

1 hour ago, stanhope said:

You can disable any DLC through steam if that's what you mean.  In your steam library it should say "manage my x DLC" on the right somewhere, that's how to manage them.

Or do you mean mods that you installed?  If so, how did you install them?  Just through steam?  Then you can disable them in the launcher.  

It sounds to me like you're deleting core game files and you're going to cause yourself a World of hurt doing that. Follow @stanhope's suggestions if you want to deactivate DLC/expansions...

• Like 2