gc8

[Release] Door breaching script

Hi

This is a release of a door breaching script. The script is still work in progress.

What the script allows you to do:

Place an explosive on door to open it

Use any other explosive (grenade,rocket etc) to open the door

Shoot the door to open it

Kick the door to open it (Action menu)

Additional info:

The door kick action doesn't currently use any animation, I was hoping that some one could help making such an animation

The door strength can be changed via the MAX_DOOR_DAMAGE define

In order to make houses doors locked and breachable a lockHouse function must be called on the house (see init.sqf)

In the demo mission only the house in front of you is locked

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18RQvfVR4rkOlKWE9hFbp-2aW3ikRqmcl/view?usp=sharing

Like I said this script is still WIP and I haven't tested firing the doors with every weapon in the game. All suggestions are welcome 🙂

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, JohnKalo said:

MP compatible pls?

Yeah tested in dedi, should work. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, gc8 said:

Yeah tested in dedi, should work. 

Actually there was a glitch in the script dedi startup, fixed that

Rewrote the client init to something better , that part should be good now

Another update, the door damage code was bit undone, it's better now. I hope that was all that needed fixing 🙄

@gc8 i have just played around with you breachcode and if i use a Claymore at the frontdoor,m then all the doors will open. 

Is there any way to stop that ?

even the doors on first floor..

The AT only open one door, are there any chance that if you use a AT it won't work.

if i use a sniper rifle from 150 mtr i can open a door with one shoot, can there be a kind of min distance from the door that you have to be in to make the breach work.

// Play3r

14 hours ago, Play3r said:

i have just played around with you breachcode and if i use a Claymore at the frontdoor,m then all the doors will open. 

Is there any way to stop that ?

I tweaked the values so that only one door opens with claymore, by reducing the splash damage. It's a bit difficult to work with these values as claymore for example is anti-personel explosive but IMO could be used to open one door. 

The AT only open one door, are there any chance that if you use a AT it won't work.

Missiles always do the same damage

if i use a sniper rifle from 150 mtr i can open a door with one shoot, can there be a kind of min distance from the door that you have to be in to make the breach work.

Not atm

• Thanks 1