h34dup

S.O.G. Prairie Fire: Unexpected Guests [SP]

8f1pOdP.jpg

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2583639543

January, 1969. RT Raleigh is tasked with conducting an ambush on an NVA supply convoy headed for VC positions in-country. Getting in is easy, getting out will be the hard part.

FEATURES

• A branching single player scenario designed to match the quality of the S.O.G. Prairie Fire co-op campaign!
  • SOG PF Radio Artillery and CAS, and Helicopter Transport support modules!
  • Virtual armory-enabled S-4 Logistics!
  • SP-compatible AI revive script (speak to the doctor near the Dust-Off helicopter near the launch pad to use this feature)!
  • Detailed FOB2 Kon Tum and FSB Quan Loi with tons of hand-placed occupants, props, vehicles, weapons range, scuttlebutt, and even a boat showcase to discover!
  • Multiple approaches to completing the mission, call in a 20-man 'exploitation force' to help even the odds!
  • Dynamically-spawned friendlies and enemies, Show/Hide module used for optimized CPU-friendly performance!
  • No additional addons required besides the S.O.G. Prairie Fire DLC (rare for my scenarios)!

AUTHOR'S NOTES

• This is my second release for the excellent SOG PF DLC, hope you all enjoy it. While working on it, I learned a ton about the new modules, as well as various ways of spawning vs using show/hide module.
  • Although I have a lot of learning to do, this scenario is inspired an informed by both historical and fictional sources related to MACV-SOG.
  • This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to real people, units, or events is purely coincidental.
  • The author and this mission is not affiliated with Savage Game Design.
  • This is a beta release, some bugs may exist. Also, it's Arma, so there are bound to be things that will affect your playthrough. Reloading the mission can solve some issues. Please let me know if you run into any game-breaking bugs.
  • NOT RESPONSIBLE for any game-breaking bugs or issues playing with any addons in addition to the required ones listed here, I designed the mission to support Virtual Armory, but I can't be held responsible if things don't work because of another modder's addon.
  • I'm interested to hear about your playthrough! If you enjoyed playing, please leave a comment, give a thumbs-up, or add it to your faves!

CREDITS

• Thanks to Frost for beta testing, feedback, and suggestions
  • Savage Game Design
  • AI Revive Script by pierremgi
  • Carpet Bombing Script by Grumpy Old Man
  • Post processing effects created using Recolor addon

I forgot to make a post here when I released this scenario earlier this year. Wanted to share it here, hope you enjoy! Would love to hear your AAR!

• Like 3