Hello, everyone.
I've stumbled upon this trouble.
Trigger with condition

{!alive BombCluster_03_UXO1_F} count thislist < 1

doesn't seem to activate.
What and where did i go wrong? 
Tried putting it with quotes, yet doesn't seem to work. 
Repeatable also doesn't help.

Try this for your triggers condition:

count ( thisTrigger nearObjects ["BombCluster_03_UXO1_F", (( triggerArea thisTrigger)#0) max ((triggerArea thisTrigger)#1)] ) < 1

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mrcurry said:

Try this for your triggers condition:

count ( thisTrigger nearObjects ["BombCluster_03_UXO1_F", (( triggerArea thisTrigger)#0) max ((triggerArea thisTrigger)#1)] ) < 1

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't seem to work. As soon as i start the mission - trigger activates.

Are there more than zero UXO objects within the trigger area at start?

Oh, an editor-place UXO will change className when the mission starts, as defined in cfgAmmo. "BombCluster_03_UXO1_F" becomes "BombCluster_03_UXO1_Ammo_F".

count ( thisTrigger nearObjects ["BombCluster_03_UXO1_Ammo_F", (( triggerArea thisTrigger)#0) max ((triggerArea thisTrigger)#1)] ) < 1

That said, you should probably explain exactly what it is you are trying to do.

46 minutes ago, Harzach said:

Oh, an editor-place UXO will change className when the mission starts, as defined in cfgAmmo. "BombCluster_03_UXO1_F" becomes "BombCluster_03_UXO1_Ammo_F".

count ( thisTrigger nearObjects ["BombCluster_03_UXO1_Ammo_F", (( triggerArea thisTrigger)#0) max ((triggerArea thisTrigger)#1)] ) < 1

That said, you should probably explain exactly what it is you are trying to do.

Explaining. 
In trigger area a bunch of UXO's with one classname. Players need to clear that minefield. What i need is when there no UXO's in trigger area - trigger activates (shows up for example:"Objective complete"). 
Oh jezz. Can i ask a simple, yet probably stupid question, where can i check that info that "BombCluster_03_UXO1_F" becomes "BombCluster_03_UXO1_Ammo_F"?
Nevermind. Found it. Thanks again, everything works!

• Like 1