Sign in to follow this  
-CCCP-Stalker

Voicerh

VoiceRH.pbo came with Redhammer campaign. But what does it actually do ? Somebody said that it adds Russian voices. Where ? How to activate 'em ?

to use them as your own voices you go to your player options where you select face etc and at the bottom should be the new voices, though im sure they can also be used in missions, also, when using Russian AI they use those voices

Yup, all russian and resistance(if I remember correct) get russian accents automatically if you have that addon in your addons-folder.

Hi All,

now let me get this straight your telling me that if i go into the Player Screen in the the main menu that i can choose to have a russian voice? where do i activate the new voices for my person not for AI?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LT.Schaffer @ Feb. 12 2003,19:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi All,

now let me get this straight your telling me that if i go into the Player Screen in the the main menu that i can choose to have a russian voice? where do i activate the new voices for my person not for AI?<span id='postcolor'>

Put this in your mission.sqm:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> addOns[]={"VoiceRH"};

<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Feb. 27 2003,23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Only russian accents ? Too bad. I thought it was russian VOICES.<span id='postcolor'>

Better than nothing. I was getting really tired of the Russians speaking with American accents. Hopefully OFP will feature all troops speaking their native languages.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Feb. 28 2003,07:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Feb. 27 2003,23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Only russian accents ? Too bad. I thought it was russian VOICES.<span id='postcolor'>

Better than nothing. I was getting really tired of the Russians speaking with American accents.<span id='postcolor'>

Um ..................... that's what they sound like to me in Red Hammer. tounge.gif