ABR4XIS

Extracted but didn’t get loot or xp

Played a game of vigor got good loot and airdrop and a bunch of kills went to extract did the countdown and everything, loaded out but I was never shown the reward screen and given xp then went to look at my load out and saw that there was only the stuff I had brought in with me. It almost felt like I lagged out but I had extracted and my internet is usually stable so I am not sure what could have caused this as I have only ever lagged out in the screen where u can view others load outs 

• Sad 1

Really sorry to hear about that, the team is going to see what's going with this issue as we want to prevent others from experiencing this issue too. 🍅

• Thanks 1

I can't say I've ever had this happen to me personally but I have had when I exit an encounter and get back to the shelter after a heavy loot run, some of my ammo will be missing that I never deleted.

On 11/15/2021 at 11:51 AM, ABR4XIS said:

Played a game of vigor got good loot and airdrop and a bunch of kills went to extract did the countdown and everything, loaded out but I was never shown the reward screen and given xp then went to look at my load out and saw that there was only the stuff I had brought in with me. It almost felt like I lagged out but I had extracted and my internet is usually stable so I am not sure what could have caused this as I have only ever lagged out in the screen where u can view others load outs 

This has happened to me 4 times now, only with the loot((won't let me leave with more than the max amount of items)) and Xp and kills. But I was shown the reward screen and still got screwed out of my stuff.

On 11/16/2021 at 6:44 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

Really sorry to hear about that, the team is going to see what's going with this issue as we want to prevent others from experiencing this issue too. 🍅

Any updates on this please? happening too often.