Sign in to follow this  
CPT Hounddog

LFG/Unit - SOG Prairie Fire

Hey all. I am looking for a unit. I Will try to be fried, but here goes:

1. SOG team missions and campaigns ran weekly

- If a unit has a hatchet force or a bright light team that is a big plus.

2. Trains regularly once a week, together
    -Would be cool if there were qualification training such as Airborne School

3. Has full integration in a system that uses PERSCOM (soldier profiles, ranks, awards/badges a Code of Conduct, website, Teamspeak server - and a dedicated server that isn't in someone's bathroom. Yes that has happened.)

-If a unit needs this I can provide it. It is ready and only needs branding.
    -The ranks/badges/awards are great but not everything. A lot of times people will award a medal for someone just doing anything, like donating to a server fund. The integrity of a medal or rank should always be protected.

4.  Knows how and utilizes the full spectrum of missions (very important - not just HVT stuff, but recon, intel gathering, ambushing, POW rescue, BDA missions)

5.  Has maybe a monthly or twice monthly meeting time.

6.  US based time zone - all are fine

About me:

I have over 5.5k hours in game, I make my own Arma 3 mods - was a part of the UNSUNG team doing helicopter pilot helmets and ACAV skins. I am a aviator in game and would love to have a spot. But I would like a unit that knows how to use assets. Of course I am talking about aviation, but after playing 5.5k hours I notice most folks don't know how to use them or when to employ them. Often it's transporting troops and that's it. A lot of sitting around - which I utilize to train up during that down time. There's a boatload one can do and use aviation for. I love to organise and do paperwork in PERSCOM and just help people. If someone wants to start a unit, I am open to that, but would rather have a main 'leader' of the unit. Please DM me on Discord - Gunfighter 6#1130.

Thanks!