Darius Karbowiak

Portable Signal Detector just to often in use

Hey guys,  i love to play vigor. but one thing really gets on our nerves. the PSD is simply being used too often. Sometimes you sneak up on a team of three and then get pinged 4 to 8 times. hmm is that still fair? After all, are you already 1 against 3? Maybe you could reduce the whole thing a bit? what do you think?

they always limit by two the number of PSD you can have in the inventory...

It's shure that 3 x 2  😉  6 PSD .  

Maybe to add a timer that nor allow you to use it until the next two minutes...

Limiting it to 2 doesn’t help when you get murdered because of it match after match! This stupid thing needs to be removed from the game. It gives too much of an advantage to the veterans who can craft it over and over. Makes new players rage quit which hurts the game community.

Bullshit !!! Im Xbox vétéran...

The game is lot of more easy for newbies in comparaison i started it, two years ago !!!

At the beginning, i had to learn playing tactical, hide, being patient.... The sg1 was a Monster !!! Newbies had only Thompson or luger to défend !!!

Psd number was unlimited !!!

The Shelter level was very hard to improve and there wasnt all this weapons to win easely in the outland !!! During month, i was a prey, now it is me the hunter !!!! 

To cry, the new players transform Vigor like all other FPS game because devs listen to them !!!

Vigor asked the players to be smart, now Vigor is becoming like all others shooters game....

Im angry against crying babies : to be able to use weapons, it was necessary the plans and the level of refuge !!!

the game was hard but great with stress...

Now Vigor is like all others... Boring...

French  flair it is you who is doing the crying and if this game wants to survive then the playing field has to be balanced! Meaning the PSD and Armor needs to be early accessible to new players or flat out removed from the game. New players stand no chance against veterans who have the upper hand on the pace of the fight. Sure once in a while a new player gets lucky and gets the drop on the veteran using PSD’s but it is rare. Other than that the game is not bad but these need to be fixed. You can argue till your blue in the face because you don’t want to loose your precious advantage and have to actually earn your kills on a level playing field the old fashion way. Cry all you want to about it but facts are facts and changes need to be made. The whole point is to evolve and grow the game so what you had to do in the beginning is irrelevant to what is happening today. Sure PSD are limited to 2 but those 2 give a distinct and drastic advantage that is driving new players away especially when used in veteran groups. 

Im definitely disagree with you....

There isnt no more interest to improve the Shelter in what you say !!!

Weapons gold and purple nerfed, the akm is more dangerous than sg1 or aur A1 !!! Sorry but i play without plates, too heavy to be speedly !!!

Yes it is hard, Vigor is hard ! Most of players must perseverate !!!

The only solution is mouvement, always moove not like all these f..... campers....

At the limit, the lobbies could be select by level shelter but it will be too long... Some lobbies by level shelter could be a solution...

And more than vétéran players, the Real problèm is thé cheaters who invaded thé game ...

Oh and i dont know thé PS community but on Xbox, at the beginning, i have meet vétéran players who kill me a lot and one day, they maked hey !!! I answerd hey !!! And they are becoming my Bodyguard !!! 

That was this, Vigor !!!

Have a good day and good Luck !!!

A last thing ! It is a survival game ? Ok !

For me the only stats that is important is the survival rate !!! If the devs remove the number of murders and k/e and  make ranking in relation to survival, i think the game could be different...

Self protection and not criminal assault anymore....

None of that is what I am even talking about lol. I simply mean there needs to be a better balance. As it stands veterans have a pretty severe advantage and that is what hurts the game and drives new players away. It’s not the weapons so much as it is those two consumables, PSD & armor that need to be either early access white plans for new players or removed entirely to have a much more level playing field. Fights when they occur then will be more reliant on player skill based along with a little good or bad luck. If a hunter is dependent on a PSD then he/she isn’t much of a hunter anyhow so just remove the stupid things.